+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 7/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    and this is what I hate -- I want Kara to stay, cause of Dan, but I don't want Willie to "win" this round. Although Joe is rocketing up pretty quickly to join Willie at the top of my list of HGs getting on my last nerve.
    Willie won't win anything
    Even if Frank goes, half the cast wants hiim gone, the other half wants him beside them in the final 2. Willie is freaking toxic now.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

and this is what I hate -- I want Kara to stay, cause of Dan, but I don't want Willie to "win" this round. Although Joe is rocketing up pretty quickly to join Willie at the top of my list of HGs getting on my last nerve.
    True on Joe. Yeah, interesting dichotomy there. I so do not want Willie to win this round either. How many different people
    has he had in his alliance anyway, before and after switching who he's backing?

I still want Frank to stay because he stood up to Willie and has more interesting conversation, when he talks. I guess I can live with Kara. I may have to.

I also really don't like Ashley much right now.

(Reading srge above...) Good points on Willie.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

it will be enough of a "win" for Willie tomorrow if Kara goes home to make him obnoxious, and I don't want him to win anything at all, even if it's short-lived.
    tapper01 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I woke up at 1:30am PDT and turned on BBad. Willie and Frank fighting in the BY! Really going at it! Holy Cow! How did this come about??? So I rewwound to 1:00am to see how this started. I listened to Willie, in his HOH throne, going nuts over Frank accusing him of making some sort of slur against Wil. Brit stirring it up, but when Willie wants to go down and confront Frank she tries to dissuade him. He says, "I'm a grown GD man and I'm blah...blah... (macho posturing).

Then Willie said (1:10am): "They better not say anything 'cause I'll knock a Ni**a out." (WTH??? Did he really say what I thought he said!!? I rewound a few times and it was unmistakable. HE SAID IT!!) Then, realizing what he let slip, he made it worse by dumb, dumb CYA attempt: "And that's on SHO and I'm not trying to slur. Humph. And if they want to kick me out of the show for that, they can kick me outta the show for that. But they (Frank) better not say one word to me or I'll knock they ass out."

In the room are Brit, Jojo, Ash and Ian. No one comments on his racial slur, though Ian is slumped down as far as he can get in a chair and looks uncomcortable. Willie gearing up, against Brit's advise (though, once again, she's the one who got this whole thing going by telling him something she must have known would make him even crazier) to go down and confront Frank.

1:22am: Just before Willie charges out, Ian speaks up: "I ain't here to be the language police and it ain't my perogative, but I'm just sayin' like, you know, I really just don't want this to be blown up on CNN, like, you know, BB14 frikkin' controversy cause we're sayin' all kindsa sh*t. So, you know what I mean, you gotta be careful, there are certain words you caint be sayin'." YEA FOR IAN!!! Brit chimes in, : "I'm careful." Pffffft! But no one else makes any comment about the racial slur. Then Willie makes his way out to confront Frank in BY. 1:24am: BAM! POW! KABOOM!

Unless Ian tells his team about the racial slur, no one in the house will ever hear of it and if Frank knew, he'd surely use it because he's brought harm to himself for accusing Willie of a homophobic slur against Wil.

This is no surprise to me. On Russell's reality show, Flipped Off, he and brother Shawn make fun of some gay guy. Very comfortable doing so, with mutual giggles, and I'm sure it comes quite naturally to the Hantz'es just as the "N" word obviously does.

The Hantz'es are red neck, uneducated (Wil's word), bigots. It's who they are and when they get riled up enough it will slip out. I hope the boards pick up on this racial slur getting by BB and make an issue of it. Bet Jodi will be tweeting about it! Still, very disappointed in Brit, Ash and Jojo letting it go without so much as a surprised look.

Willie is a dumb pig and I'm also really uncomfortable how he calls his "golden keys", Ash and Jojo, 'Baby" all the time. I wouldn't let him do that to me even once without making an issue of it. (Joe does it too.)

I wanted Frank out until this all came about. Now Willie wants for the vote to split (and it just might) so he can break the tie on live TV and, "Tell Frank to pack up and get the h*ll out of my house." as the tie breaker Thursday night. I'm now hoping that Frank stays and gets Willie out next week himself. See, we didn't even have to wait until Willie was on the block for his true, bullying and bigotted colors to come out.

He should be made to know that his dirty mouth sent him home.

Of course, that's just my take on events. :>)

They are flip-flopping so much, I hope they all get confused and vote out the wrong person......and then we may hear comments like....."I thought we were all voting for "so-and-so". Actually, it would be a good way for a person to go against their team, and just claim it was a mistake cause they got confused as to who to vote for. It is probably the only week they could pull it off (and not get penalized) due to all the flip-flopping going on.
    JavaJo likes this.

it'll be fine with me to have fish for another hour. I hate when I'm trying to watch the show and something good is happening on the feeds!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

ooooooo Trivia Screen! Something going on in the house with that burglar guy from yesterday maybe? Some variation of Pandora?!?!?

ooooooo Trivia Screen! Something going on in the house with that burglar guy from yesterday maybe? Some variation of Pandora?!?!?
    Either that or they hit the trivia button instead of the fish button
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

I wonder what's up on a Wednesday evening.

To be honest...if it stayed at trivia until after the eviction...I wouldn't mind.

+ Reply to Thread