+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 7/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Frank is telling Joe that Ashley has been spending a lot of time with Willie so she might sway.
    Oh, good, Joe may talk to Ashley. I don't think that will make a difference at this point.

One thing that bothers me about JoJo is the way she attacks Janelle for leaving her baby.
    She's done that a number of times. She also said that everyone in the other team has "something wrong with them".
    Really? JoJo you may want to look at yourself sometime.
    CupidGuest, Mari79 and Sticker like this.

Frank - Boogie wants me to work on Wil more but I don't think I need to
    Joe - Wil is solid...Ashley is 90%....If she goes the other way, she is in trouble.

Joe said he thinks he got it....Is he playing me or does he really?
    Frank - He might think he has Wil's vote along with Ashley
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Frank saying he didn't want to campaign against Kara and its not like I have.

they are joking about the bad things they could say about one another.
    Kara - He takes really long showers.
    Frank - Her hair clogs up the drain.
    Ugh. Two decent people. This is going to suck no matter what happens on Thursday.

Although it reminds me of another thing. Both of them, although I'm thinking more so of Kara, deserve kudos for not holding a giant week-long pity party for themselves.

Rachel, take notes.
    JustJuls and Sticker like this.

FORT Fanatic

Alright, I get that Kara was a Playmate of the Year. She's very good looking.

However...she doesn't have a personality of any description. Her conversations are so "stepford-like". She has a habit of repeating the last half of someone's sentence like she actually adding the conversation. Frank: "I have no idea how it's going to go tomorrow" Kara: "I just don't know what's going to happen" Frank: "I hate that I"m up against you" Kara; "I hate it being against you"....

All with very vacant eys...hmmm

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

hey guys! What is Jenn crying about with Wil? She is crying and he's consoling her, but I haven't seen anything that started this.

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    Ugh. Two decent people. This is going to suck no matter what happens on Thursday.

Although it reminds me of another thing. Both of them, although I'm thinking more so of Kara, deserve kudos for not holding a giant week-long pity party for themselves.

Rachel, take notes.
    I'm in such a quandary . I don't know who I want to go...
    Initially I didn't want Kara to go because I hate that Dan will be down a player.
    Now I don't care if Frank stays because I'm mad at Willie and don't want him to stay on his little power trip.

Hum....guess its a toss up for me....

Just popped in and saw Jenn crying in lounge with Wil....Anyone catch what has happened?
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Maybe something about money problems. They gave us another short glimpse. I'd like to see more personality from Jenn.

okay, now we have more from them. She's upset about what happened last night. Wil says he told Joe to calm down a lot. That would be nice! Joe's becoming intolerable. Wil says that Joe is the instigator.

Wil is saying everyone needs to be careful what they say to their coaches. This whole coach thing is backfiring. Production should set them straight and let them know that the coaches are absolutely not coming back. If they don't straighten this out, then we can assume that the coaches are coming back in as players.

Ugh! Britney! She says she doesn't want to go back into the house because she is tired of talking game. She's so done with it. Then, the next sentence is about how she doesn't want to get into it but Willie never made a gay slur. Then, she says she thinks there might be something going on in the house, let's not get into it. Yeah, right Britney, you are dying to get into it. And, now she's rehashing the whole thing last night again.

Jojo, Willie, Shane, and Ian talking about alcohol and drinking. So, the two choices are listening to Jojo or Britney right now.

+ Reply to Thread