+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 7/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I'm so glad Ashley seems to have changed back to keeping Frank.
    All she needed was attention from a team of people. I hope everyone remembers that in the future.
    Shower her with love, huh.

Most interesting to me from last night from what I saw was Boogie talking about his childhood with Dan.
    As noted above, biological father skipped out, and Boogie called himself an "accident". Then from four years
    old to nineteen, he had a step-father who bought him stuff but didn't spend time with him. He hasn't seem
    the guy in fifteen years. When he was twenty-one, his mom remarried a great guy, Boogie says, and
    he is happy his mom finally found a good husband. This all makes so much sense, given his personality.
    He may resent his mom for a lot of what went on in his life, given his current attitude towards women,
    not to psychoanalyze too much.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    I'm so glad Ashley seems to have changed back to keeping Frank.
    All she needed was attention from a team of people. I hope everyone remembers that in the future.
    Shower her with love, huh.

Most interesting to me from last night from what I saw was Boogie talking about his childhood with Dan.
    As noted above, biological father skipped out, and Boogie called himself an "accident". Then from four years
    old to nineteen, he had a step-father who bought him stuff but didn't spend time with him. He hasn't seem
    the guy in fifteen years. When he was twenty-one, his mom remarried a great guy, Boogie says, and
    he is happy his mom finally found a good husband. This all makes so much sense, given his personality.
    He may resent his mom for a lot of what went on in his life, given his current attitude towards women,
    not to psychoanalyze too much.
    Another one with daddy issues? Geez this season is just filled with them.

Even tho he's on Team Boogie, I reallly really want Frank to stay tonight. I cant WAIT to see him go bat$hit crazy on the other half of the house.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread