+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 7/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Danielle talking with Dan, and she is scared to death that people are going to vote her out next week. Dan is trying to convince her that there are bigger fish to fry than her, so she shouldnt worry about next week no matter who gets evicted tomorrow.

Danielle does seem like a classic definition of "sheep" at this point in the game. She comes across as a "follower" rather than a "leader". The poor girl is scared to death, and she is not in imminent danger. Wait till she really is in danger......Geeez.....could be some serious tears from this one.
    Last edited by Sticker; 07-19-2012 at 03:07 AM.
    maude~flanders likes this.

JoJo talking about Janelle >>>> "She is a skanky little snake"

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    JoJo talking about Janelle >>>> "She is a skanky little snake"
    Hello, Pot? This is Kettle...
    Sticker likes this.

I am glad to see Janelle being friendly with Ashley, though. Ashley wants to be accepted and loved by her team.

In the kitchen is Frank, Janelle, Ashley, Wil, and Ian. They are joking about Frank's hands being too soft to be unemployed. They say he is a surgeon. He said, "not with this hair".
    Sticker likes this.

Janelle said they could put her occupation as anyting but "homemaker" lol! Wil starts making up a story "janelle is a homemaker in Minnesota. She wakes up and puts on her pink nylon sweatsuit and does jazzercise with the girls. She won the last bake sale with her lemon merangue pie."
    TheIrishEyes likes this.

They are having a great time in the kitchen, but then I switch to outside, with Willie, Jojo, and Shane on the couches just going around and around how Ashley needs to see how Janelle's team is just using her. They have her back. Willie hates Janelle!! He says he could call out Janelle on tons of things, but he won't. Yeah, that didn't go to well for you last time, did it, Willie-boy? Shane is a dumb-ass too!
    JavaJo, Sticker and lilcountriegal like this.

It's weird because these people have seen Janelle play this game twice, and know that America loves Janelle. And, yet they are constantly bashing Janelle and calling her names. Don't they know they are going to be portrayed as the villians? Janelle and company are light, happy, having fun, not talking bad about the others. While Willie, Jojo, and Shane are constantly complaining, bashing, being all sour. It reminds me of season 6 with the "Friendship", how they would sit in their room just spewing ugliness while Janelle and company were having fun.
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    They are having a great time in the kitchen, but then I switch to outside, with Willie, Jojo, and Shane on the couches just going around and around how Ashley needs to see how Janelle's team is just using her. They have her back. Willie hates Janelle!! He says he could call out Janelle on tons of things, but he won't. Yeah, that didn't go to well for you last time, did it, Willie-boy? Shane is a dumb-ass too!
    Yeah, what a contrast between the 2 groups. I got the impression earlier this week that Willie's group was driven by scheming, lying, + backstabbing with a "mean streak" thrown in for good measure, while the other group was basically doing similar things, but with a "nice streak" flavor....LOL

My BBAD went "poof", so gonna turn in for the night. Bye for now.

Oh brother! Willie and Co. are saying this vote is going to be the biggest vote of the season! Hello? It's week 1!!
    JustJuls likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Yeah, what a contrast between the 2 groups. I got the impression earlier this week that Willie's group was driven by scheming, lying, + backstabbing with a "mean streak" thrown in for good measure, while the other group was basically doing similar things, but with a "nice streak" flavor....LOL

My BBAD went "poof", so gonna turn in for the night. Bye for now.
    Good night!

+ Reply to Thread