+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 66 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB14 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth. or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB14 Strategy thread can be found here.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

we keep getting the "fishies in the dark" screen... and everyone is asleep. Huh?!?!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

still with the fish.... I can't imagine they're waking them up this early. I keep thinking it might be for some crazy twist but based on how erratic Skippy's been so far this season, someone probably just fell asleep in the control room

feeds are back, Boogie's the first one up again, puttering around.

he goes outside and starts giving good morning shout-outs and we're back to fish.

sounds like some of them have been called to DR early this morning - that's probably the reason for the fish - when it's those really late night or early morning DRs they just pipe audio into that person's room to wake them up, rather than blast an announcement over the whole house.

Willie's outside with Boogie talking about how crazy the game is. The way Willie's talking, it's like he's trying to get Boogie to say what he thinks about twists that might be coming.

Willie's practically busting with wanting to tell Boogie. HE keeps saying "I keep looking down the road further into the game and stuff just don't make sense to me"

Boogie asks him what he means, like with the players, and Willie says, the coaches.

he keeps talking about how the number of players and weeks left doesn't add up. Boogie says, you're convinced someone is coming back then?

and Willie just keeps saying, man, it just don't make sense. people are scattering, etc.

Willie: "it's like all these people are scrambling like it's the end of the show. Like they're preparing themselves, and I don't know what they're preparing themselves for. I couldn't sleep last night"

Yeah buddy, you haven't been scrambling at all, have you?

willie: "if I'm not looking far enough ahead, I'm gonna get bit"

"the numbers don't add up. It's more than one person coming back. It's gotta be. They're not going to make it a boring season. They're going to do something in the middle"

He's gonna explode and tell Boogie he thinks the coaches are coming back at any minute.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 66 123456789101151 ... LastLast