+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Joe said Dan and Boogie have been getting in Willie's head making him more paranoid.

Ummm, hahaha. NOPE!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

The funny thing is they are saying Dan is doing all the scheming, and I haven't seen him do anything.

I can't understand why Britney, Willie, and to a lesser extent Janelle, 3 people who can't even VOTE this week, and two of them who might not be able to vote ever, are running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

My god chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    The funny thing is they are saying Dan is doing all the scheming, and I haven't seen him do anything.
    Must be nice to be able to make people batcrap crazy without even doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    exactly!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Brit and Willie upstairs talking in HOH bathroom. I heard Brit telling him about her talk with Boogie and Boogie thinking it's not happening. Now she thinks they should chill out in case it doesn't happen.

I can't listen to these two anymore though

now Brit saying she should never have said anything to him about it, that they need to keep playing the game they KNOW they're playing and not worry about what might happen.

If Britney wants to let Frank take the fall for the coach's rumour, will that be enough to convincingly flip the votes? God I hope so.

Dan and Joe in storage room. Joe telling Dan that Willie is freaking out and cussing at Britney

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    If Britney wants to let Frank take the fall for the coach's rumour, will that be enough to convincingly flip the votes? God I hope so.
    I don't think anyone would care if it's Frank or not. I think if it gets around and people really believe it'll happen, they'll be more likely to be trying to get Dan out

Willie, JoJo, Frank, Joe talking about how they are going to have to stick together against the coaches if they come into the game.

+ Reply to Thread