+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Wow, to me the convo in the BY between Willie and Frank, with Boogie coming in was one of the best things I've seen on BB.
    Boogie was funny, asking the logical question to Willie: If you don't think the HGs should listen to their coaches, why
    would they want to listen to you? Love it.

I still have a feeling Frank is staying. Hope so now. I have a lot of respect for the guy now.

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    Frank's father is former pro wrestler Sid Vicious. He should be good to handle himself.
    WOW....No wonder Frank held his own during the big fight last night. Thanks for this little tidbit!!! I was a huge wrestling fan back in the day, and saw his father wrestle a lot. I think he wrestled under a few different "major" pseudo-names in different wrestling series.

P.S. By the way....HELLO everone!!!! First posts of the season for me.
    Last edited by Sticker; 07-18-2012 at 01:51 PM.

I finally was able to watch "the fight". Good one. But, was anything accomplished? Just the dirt about Britney's belief that the coaches get to join the game at some point. If I was a hamster, that would be huge.

Okay...where are they the morning of the 18th?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

wow! what a night!! I had to skip some pages but I read from around midnight on! I don't get the feeds but I do get BBAD and I am SO sick of Willie after only one week. I never liked Brittany on her season until her BFF got sent home. Then all of her hate turned on Rachel and she was a hoot! She is annoying the crap out of me so far this season.

Hi Sticker!
    Sticker likes this.

+ Reply to Thread