+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    but she's not telling anything, really. she's talking about what they are suspecting. Nobody knows if it's even true.

Brit doesn't want to be the one to tell the house about this because then all the other coaches will be mad at her
    Yes, but she brought the subject up, and she has told her group. I don't even the the newbie thought of this, until she mention it.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Yes, but she brought the subject up, and she has told her group. I don't even the the newbie thought of this, until she mention it.
    but again, it's not breaking any rules.

Now Brit and Boogie are talking, still no video, she's asking Boogie what he thinks about them coming in the game as a possible twist.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Boogie thinks there's already enough of a twist going on, and that there wont' be a double eviction/fast forward week, so he thinks it all works out perfectly leaving it as it is.

He thinks it's so complicated, and the contract is all about "coach coach coach"

Britney says hte last line of the contract says "we can change anything at any moment"
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Boogie also says the more they talk about it, the less likely of a chance it will happen.
    carolinamom12 likes this.

if Boogie does think the coaches are coming back in, he's doing a great job playing it cool and making it seem like he doesn't think it'll happen. We still only have audio, but his voice hasn't changed and he just seems calm.

Boogie is not giving Brit anything, he does not trust her at all.

Brit said that she knows Frank knows the coaches might come back, so she was wondering if he got that info from Boogie. Boogie said no.

My question is -- do we really know that Frank thinks this? And if so, how does Brit know? I haven't seen anything where Frank has talked about it.

the audio/video are still messed up. Blah.

Brit is trying to cover her tracks, so she brought Frank's name in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Brit said that she knows Frank knows the coaches might come back, so she was wondering if he got that info from Boogie. Boogie said no.

My question is -- do we really know that Frank thinks this? And if so, how does Brit know? I haven't seen anything where Frank has talked about it.
    nevermind -- the plan with Brit, Willie, and Shane is to try to spread it aroudn the house as a rumor, rather than Brit straight up telling everyone. Brit said the only person they'd have to tell is Frank then it would spread quickly.

So I guess she was planting that seed with Boogie so he'd think Frank was talking about it already.
    carolinamom12 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread