+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

they think it's great that Willie is so paranoid and thinks they need to just lay low.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

wake-up call time!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Yep...I think Willie will self destruct, he is so paranoid. Brit has worked her magic on her own player.

Just thinking outloud to myself trying to figure out where the votes may stand...

In order of likelihood, Danielle, Wil, Joe, Ashley are votes to evict Frank.

Ian, Jojo, Jenn, Shane are votes to evict Kara.

I see no reason why they couldn't flip Shane for the "5th vote". But trying to figure out where Ashley stands is next to impossible.

I'm ready for a full-on house meeting like the old days Have we had a good one since week 2 of BB12 when Rachel and Brendon called Matt out for volunteering to go up as the pawn?

Willie in game room with Shane and Brit. *sigh*

they're telling Shane about the coaches coming back in

Brit keeps saying there are other reasons besides the number of players & weeks, and the key slots, that make her think they're coming back, but she's not allowed to discuss them.

side note -- Dick (who you know, knows everything about everything, *eyeroll*) has been saying there's no way they can come back in the game because of something that's in their contract.

I think Brit should get a penalty for telling this. And why are we not getting fish..when this is being talked about.

and now we have video of kitchen while audio from brit, willie, shane in the game room

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I think Brit should get a penalty for telling this. And why are we not getting fish..when this is being talked about.
    but she's not telling anything, really. she's talking about what they are suspecting. Nobody knows if it's even true.

Brit doesn't want to be the one to tell the house about this because then all the other coaches will be mad at her

+ Reply to Thread