+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

he's talking about a coaches challenge where the coaches can maybe bring back one of their players. Keeps talking about scrambling and catching people in conversations.

blah blah blah.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Boogie telling Willie he has more insight than most of these other players, in part because of his brother's experience.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Willie: "why is Janelle playing so hard? She's got 3 players and nobody on the block. Why is she so concerned about Kara going home? It's like she's plotting something. What's the point of it?" geeeeeze.

He literally looks like he's about to pop, I guess he's wanting Boogie to say something about the coaches coming back into the game before he does.

"the way Janelle's playing right now, something's going on. It benefits nothing for her to be playing so hard. Why would you blow up the house because we're getting rid of Kara? Did you plan on doing something with Kara? Is there a reason you want to keep Kara in the house for a later date? Do you know something I don't know? It doesn't make sense"

Willie is very naive when it comes to Boogie. Willie is spilling his guts to the wrong man.
    Cootie and lilcountriegal like this.

and I step away for a few minutes, come back and Willie's STILL saying "it just don't make sense, unless she's doing it for a reason"

hahaha.

Why is Boogie overlooking how strong a player Frank is, and therefore a threat to all the others?
    Boogie is saying losing Kara is as much a loss to Janelle as losing Frank is to you.

Boogie says nothing against the blond bombshell but she is not known as a strategist.
    Eeee. Willie is saying there must be another angle because how Janelle is playing does nothing to
    benefit herself. Maybe in his eyes.

Boogie is saying Dan is "smarming his way around the house...Dan's good. He's desperate and he's good.
    He needs to go."

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Willie is very naive when it comes to Boogie. Willie is spilling his guts to the wrong man.
    I'm not sure about that... he still hasn't told him the "secret" of the coaches entering the game. I think he's just trying to set himself up to be in good with Boogie... because he probably realizes he's alienated Janelle and Dan already and he needs to be building up his own army. He's gonna keep this "brigade v2.0" option open

it's so funny that Willie keeps talking about how much Janelle is freaking out. Umm, Willie and Britney are the ones that are freaking out the most. BY FAR.

Willie and Boogie want to get Wil out next week, because Dan will already be crippled. They want to take a shot at Janelle.

+ Reply to Thread