+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Re: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

It's just the same thing over and over again pretty much in the HOH room. They are all discussing that it's their game, they should play for themselves, and if the coaches do come back into the game they need to be a strong alliance and take the vets out. Everyone is having a turn pretty much, all just using different words to say the same thing.

Fish now.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf View Post
    Joe just cannot stand anyone else being louder than him. He is holding court in the HOH room now, saying they shouldn't let the coaches negotiation for them, and it's their game, etc etc. But he's doing it louder than anyone else, of course.
    If they really meant all of this "our game" foolishness, Frank should be going without question. But Britney has got everybody brainwashed with Kara being nothing more than a proxy for Dan.

Geez. Hopefully they figure it out.
    TheIrishEyes likes this.

Video, but just fish music now. Way to go Skippy!

Willie's speech about this being their game and not to let the coaches call the shot... He seems to have forgotten Britney gave him HOH...he did not earn it...his coach called the shot. I thought he may be a bit different form the rest of his family...but he is showing he truly is a Hantz...his arrogance is amazing.

*before the fish music in the HOH room*
    Willie did point out the keyholes next to the vet's name's on the boards, and a few of them went "ohhhh yeah!" they never noticed that before, he also pointed out that the vets talk about getting coaches out as well. Willie is sure the vets will come back into the game now unless he has ruined it by talking about it, Joe isn't sure of that, but still wants them to play for themselves anyway. JoJo has been unnaturally quiet, letting other people get attention. Wil and Kara and Danielle said they were getting annoyed that the vets are making decisions and talking for them. Jenn doing a lot of agreeing with everyone. Not too much from Shane or Ian.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf View Post
    It's just the same thing over and over again pretty much in the HOH room. They are all discussing that it's their game, they should play for themselves, and if the coaches do come back into the game they need to be a strong alliance and take the vets out. Everyone is having a turn pretty much, all just using different words to say the same thing.

Fish now.
    haha thanks. That's why I didn't bother to listen. There's not much else they can say. We'll see what they DO after this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

What's with skippy.......

it will be interesting to see how the producers handle this with the broadcast TV show. If they DO want the coaches to come back in the game, they will want it to be a "surprise twist" so they won't want to hint at it on the show. They'd have to edit all this to not show the possible twist, but just make it look like the newbies decided to rise up on their own. And they won't show Brit sparking it all off by telling Willie last night about it.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

it's funny too, that the newbies are all like, yeah, yeah, they can't tell us what to do! We dont' like that they're trying to control us! waaa waaaaa. Good grief people - it's not like you've had to listen to them so far. If you've been letting them control your game, that's your fault, not theirs.

Idiots.
    Debbie8863 likes this.

And we've got audio back. Same thing being said in the HOH room. Wil saying they are strong independent people, Willie saying he has seen lots of all-star shows and the vets always run the game, they need to not let them do that. Meeting breaking up now, Willie says he will go down stairs first, lots of people want to take a nap now.

+ Reply to Thread