+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

They're comparing notes on the house meetings/fights in their seasons. (I'm listening to the coaches). Brit's talking about their big house meeting I mentioned earlier when Rachel called Matt out.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Dan saying how he was excluded from their first house meeting - it was everyone except Dan, Brian, and Stephen.

Janelle saying theirs in season 6 was just about the physical fights. And that they never had one in all-stars.

Brit says that week 2 one was the only one they had in their house, other than that it was just a bunch of speeches
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

just watching in the thumbnail screens, I think it's funny that JoJo's next to Willie up in the bed like she's his queen or something.

I'd rather listen to the 3 coaches downstairs tell funny stories about their seasons.

Really, I'd be fine if the newbies did keep the coaches out of it, and let's just have our coaches back for entertainment value. Brit's no fun anyway when she's in this game-mode

Dan saying he's trying to think what would happen if this was football, and the team had a meeting saying they're gonna mutiny against the coaches
    JustJuls likes this.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Joe just cannot stand anyone else being louder than him. He is holding court in the HOH room now, saying they shouldn't let the coaches negotiation for them, and it's their game, etc etc. But he's doing it louder than anyone else, of course.

they're wondering where Boogie is. I heard him called to DR a while ago but don't know if he's still in there. If he is, they need to send him out!

keep the updates coming, Starry! I can't even bring myself to listen to them.

Dan saying it's fine, the coaches can just keep hanging out and talking about married life. And then he adds "unless we're no longer allowed to talk to each other"

camera just panned to Boogie who's asleep in his bed HAHAHAHHA!!

I have to say.. I kinda love Boogie right now for the fact that he's just passed out cold while all of this is going on. I know, I know, don't shoot me... but it's so comical right now! all this drama and he's just chillin in dreamland. when he wakes up it'll be like when Jeff came out of DR after getting the Coup d'etat and walked into that house meeting/fight in the kitchen

now all 4 feeds are on the HOH Newbies meeting, but we have the fish music as our audio. *sigh*

+ Reply to Thread