+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: 7/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Boogie talking about the possibility of a JOJO HOH -- and the problem of not trusting her.

Frank mentions he's been working on JoJo as an ally. Frank says if they do get the vote this week and don't put up Willie they can get his trust and they would have him in their back pocket.
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

Willie joins Boogie, Frank & Jenn out on the couches -- he just woke up from a 3 hour nap -- I've never seen anyone get to a smoke with such desperation LOL! He almost bowled Frank over getting to the ashtray and his lighter.
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Joe has joined Janelle and Wil. They all think it's better to get rid of Frank. Janelle says Willie is just being crazy.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

You're right Irish, I think we are going back to Frank.....

Team Janelle showing some good insight. Talking about Willie's paranoia - Joe points out that when someone is paranoid about something, it's probably because they're participating in the same behavior. ie - Willie making side deals with Frank and other people, so he's extra paranoid that other people are doing the same thing.
    JustJuls likes this.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

I like Janelle a lot better when she's not with Brit. I've never been a huge fan of hers (didn't really hate her, but just didn't get all the lovefest stuff), but she just might win me over this season.

Janelle lying to her team now - Joe straight up asked if her Brit still wanted to get rid of Frank. Janelle said yes, but Willie is being stubborn about it.

Then she said, but from a coaches perspective it's good to get Dan out because then we have more of a chance to win the coaches comp and keep one of our players safe.

Brit and Janelle working together were getting to me. I like them working separate too.

now Wil says whoever they vote for, it's going to have to be unanimous, because if they try the 5-3 split, Willie will say that Team Janelle was the 3 that went against the rest of the house.

I hate it when the house votes together. They should man up, and do what is best for them. I want to see a little house drama.

+ Reply to Thread