+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: 7/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I agree Juls -- that's the one thing I like about having the vets back in, is to listen to them rehash stuff.

Also when I like the new players that have watched all the seasons and talk about them.

It's fun to hear stuff from their perspectives.
    Katydyd likes this.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    That's what's so crazy - like Janelle is her best chance and her paranoia is going to mess it up. The alliance is so big that I do think it would start splintering, but it's crazy for it to end now. Especially over KARA. Of all the people in the house, he's so worried about KARA?!?!
    I don't think it's Kara that he's worried about necessarily. Britney and Janie have grilled it in to him that it's Dan they have to worry about. Which is rediculous.....he's not playing. This coaches thing is getting in the way. I also think that Willie feels he has more of a chance making an alliance with Frank (has already).
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    this is reminiscent of the Jeff/Jordan vs Brendan/Rachel last year -- Willie wants to break off from Janelle's team before Janelle's team breaks off from them. Dude. Ride this alliance of Team Janelle and Team Brit for a couple weeks.

He's so afraid of what Kara might do weeks down the road. You gotta get there first!

I'm with you Juls - he's just overthinking and overstrategizing.

I don't see Britney wanting to split off from Janelle.
    Willie seems to be talking Brit into splitting. I totally hope she goes back to Janelle and getting out Frank. I think Willie is having too much influence on Britney. Keep the teams and their alliances for now, come on people! Egos...

I wish Brit and Janelle would talk alone very soon.

Dan asks Boogie if he could pick one player, besides Will, to come back in the house, not to play the game but for entertainment value, who would it be. He says Howie, not just for his own comedy, but how he and Janelle would interact - how he'd follow Janelle around and do whatever she said.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Willie seems to be talking her into it. I totally hope she goes back to Janelle and getting out Frank. I think Willie is having too
    much influence on Britney. Keep the teams and their alliances for now, come on people! Egos...
    Neither Willie or Britney have a vote. They get two votes with Shane and Jojo if they convince their team. Otherwise....they got nothing Janie's team can do what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I don't think it's Kara that he's worried about necessarily. Britney and Janie have grilled it in to him that it's Dan they have to worry about. Which is rediculous.....he's not playing. This coaches thing is getting in the way. I also think that Willie feels he has more of a chance making an alliance with Frank (has already).
    Late last night he kept harping on the fact that Kara will never put Wil up. He kept repeating that over and over and over.

Oh yeah, Irish....I forgot about that What a rediculous point. The chances of Kara winning HOH are slim....and at that....Wil is in your alliance for now. So he's looking so far ahead. It's wonder he gets any sleep at all.

Sooo...in summary, they'll be back to Frank tomorrow?
    JustJuls likes this.

Janelle says she doesn't care anymore, whatever they want to do. Hmmm.
    Janelle says either one of them leaving is okay, because that's what they wanted.

Ah, Juls, thanks for helping me out with who has a vote or not. I guess I'm
    not nearly up to speed on that.

they're laughing now about they should just flip a coin. Willie says no, that will look stupid.

No, buddy, all this waffling and paranoia is what looks stupid!
    Mari79 and JustJuls like this.

+ Reply to Thread