+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: 7/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 7/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

It's like everyone was on slop The entire house is eating dinner at midnight!

I'm out for the night y'all. Keep us updated!
    Mari79 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    It's like everyone was on slop The entire house is eating dinner at midnight!

I'm out for the night y'all. Keep us updated!
    I think some people just can't turn down food cooked by others. Just saying

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Britney's paranoia is crazy! I think she needs medication at this point. Willie is absolutely the last person she should be around. He never stops talking game, even for a second, and she brings in the paranoia. She's saying that Janelle has side deals and is a traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Britney's paranoia is crazy! I think she needs medication at this point. Willie is absolutely the last person she should be around. He never stops talking game, even for a second, and she brings in the paranoia. She's saying that Janelle has side deals and is a traitor.
    I think she needs a strait jacket honestly.
    scoot13 likes this.

See Janelle mention Willie & Russell's BFF Shannon from Survivor -- fishes for several minutes. See Britney and Janelle talk production and how players' loved ones write fresh HoH letters every week -- fishes for several minutes. After Janelle leaves the HoH, see Britney talk about Janelle not having cried much over missing her baby (!) -- fishes.

Why bother having live feeds?

The internet is going to pillory Britney for that last one.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 07-17-2012 at 05:09 AM.
    Mari79 and JohnnyK like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

So I get up this morning to get ready for work and SURPRISE Brit and Willie are still up talking. Britney spilled her guts to Willie about how she and Janelle think they're coming back in the game. How there are key slots next to their pictures on the wall, etc.

So now Willie says she needs to tell the whole house about it this morning, and if she doesn't, he will.

Gonna be an explosive day!
    JustJuls likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

apparently there was also a DR leak last night of Brit begging for more xanax but I didn't hear it
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

if you want to watch Brit tell Willie about their theory of the coaches entering the game, flashback to 7/17, camera 1, 2:45 am BBT

I find it especially humorous when Willie says Janelle needs to calm down.
    Last edited by TheIrishEyes; 07-17-2012 at 09:31 AM.

Move ahead to cameras 3/4 at 3:20 am BBT - Willie is downstairs staring at the memory wall and the key slots under the coaches' pictures, then he and Brit go back upstairs, this is when they start talking about the suspected twist and how they need to "out" it to the rest of the house

during the time that Brit was blabbing everything to Willie, Janelle and Dan were downstairs in the game room, Dan is convinced he can find a "5th vote" to keep Kara. Of course, neither of them realize that they can't count on Ashley's vote.

I imagine if the news of the suspected twist comes out, it'll send Kara packing for sure, and Danielle next, because nobody will want to play against Dan.

+ Reply to Thread