+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: 7/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 7/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I don't really know what Joe is doing. I figure he realizes that Frank is staying so now he's going to cozy up to the trio (Joe, Frank & Willie) formed day one. I don't know if it's for real....or just because he knows Frank is staying and wants to make sure he doesn't go up if Boogie's team wins.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Nah he told Janie about this whole thing, i think he's playing double agent.
    He told Janie that he was going to do this?
    carolinamom12 likes this.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Nah he told Janie about this whole thing, i think he's playing double agent.
    So, what's the point of what Joe is doing?

Joe says he and Willie had a deal coming into the house. Ugh! he's annoying. I hate when guys get all like this. Being all Mr. Tough Guy. "Don't you dare flip-flop on me. You better have my back" over and over again.

They didn't have a deal coming into the house....Frank, Joe and Willie made an alliance day one before teams were picked. Once teams were picked they figured it was done. They seem to be rekindling it.

Switched over to Willie and Boogie talking in the have-not room. Willie is getting less and less likable as the days go on. Boogie says they can't let the girls get control of the game. A-hole! He's a misogynistic slimey creep!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    They didn't have a deal coming into the house....Frank, Joe and Willie made an alliance day one before teams were picked. Once teams were picked they figured it was done. They seem to be rekindling it.
    Oh, okay. Willie is telling Boogie that he will protect Frank, but that Boogie needs to not say anything about it. Boogie says he's not talking game to anyone. Willie is saying that Janelle will eventually get wise that he is protecting Frank and go crazy. Boogie asked if janelle wants Frank out, and Willie said "I don't know". Willie's playing it hard. Really hard!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    He told Janie that he was going to do this?
    I'm pretty sure, it was while i was making dinner but he said Willie was trying to do a guy's alliance and he was going to talk to Frank tonight, i didn't get all the details though so maybe i'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure, it was while i was making dinner but he said Willie was trying to do a guy's alliance and he was going to talk to Frank tonight, i didn't get all the details though so maybe i'm wrong.
    Oh ok. Well I hope he lets Janie in on what just happened.
    Mari79 likes this.

Now we have Willie in the hot tub telling Jojo that he has an alliance with her and Ashley to the end. He says, "And I'm not making any other deals with any other people." Ha ha! Jojo going on and on about how great a player she is. "I don't play with my emotions, I know how to play this game, I don't trust anybody. Other people are all trying to make friends and stuff. They are stupid." Boogie came out and ended that conversation.

+ Reply to Thread