+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: 7/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Yeah, while I don't really dislike any of them ....I have also yet to find anyone that I could really root for. I'm not sure I will ever really LOVE anyone in this cast. Time will tell of course. But right now I feel middle of the road for all of them (minus Jenn & Jojo....who so far, I don't like).
    I really like a lot of them as far as just entertainment value. But I usually pick my "game favorites" based on who's coming up with strategies, trying to make moves, etc. And (a) it's still too early for a lot of that and (b) with the coaches trying to push their agendas, it'll take longer, probably, for any of these new people to push their own strategies. Hard for us to see who they are as players when the coaches are constantly in their ears.
    Aibheaog likes this.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I literally change feeds everytime Willie is on it now. Not because I don't like him....but because I can't stand listening to his constant game play anymore. He needs to cool it until Wednesday night and then make a decision. Even at that....you have no vote dude. I don't know why....but it's reeeeeally bothering me.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

this is reminiscent of the Jeff/Jordan vs Brendan/Rachel last year -- Willie wants to break off from Janelle's team before Janelle's team breaks off from them. Dude. Ride this alliance of Team Janelle and Team Brit for a couple weeks.

He's so afraid of what Kara might do weeks down the road. You gotta get there first!

I'm with you Juls - he's just overthinking and overstrategizing.

I don't see Britney wanting to split off from Janelle.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

the funniest thing about Willie continuing all this game talk is that his power is over for the week. Nominations are set and he doesn't have a vote. It's out of his hands.

I didn't think Britney would want to break off from Janie....but she was the one that got super paranoid about Janelle. She put it all in Willie's head. It's going to force Janelle to work with Dan....(can't see her ever working with Boogie). Lastnight Janie was really put off by Willie and was annoyed with his paranoia.

They have an amazing alliance. 6 strong. It would be absolutely rediculous to break away from it....at all. But especially in the first week!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    the funniest thing about Willie continuing all this game talk is that his power is over for the week. Nominations are set and he doesn't have a vote. It's out of his hands.
    Funny......or annoying that he doesn't realize this?!!?

Janelle just pointed out that somewhere around the last couple or next couple of days she should break Will's record for the most days ever spent in the BB house. Season 2 went longer amount of time so that's why he was ahead of her after all-stars

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I didn't think Britney would want to break off from Janie....but she was the one that got super paranoid about Janelle. She put it all in Willie's head. It's going to force Janelle to work with Dan....(can't see her ever working with Boogie). Lastnight Janie was really put off by Willie and was annoyed with his paranoia.

They have an amazing alliance. 6 strong. It would be absolutely rediculous to break away from it....at all. But especially in the first week!!!
    That's what's so crazy - like Janelle is her best chance and her paranoia is going to mess it up. The alliance is so big that I do think it would start splintering, but it's crazy for it to end now. Especially over KARA. Of all the people in the house, he's so worried about KARA?!?!

I missed something -- who are they talking about now? Erika?

they were talking about someone claimed Janelle only kicked her out of all-stars because she was smaller than Janelle. I missed who it was.

I love all the talk about other seasons. Janie and Boogie are talking about how Will reverts back to a kid when he enters the BB house. When they had a movie night within two minutes of the movie Will had dumped the whole bowl of popcorn over his head and had thrown candy all over the HOH room.

Irish: Diane
    TheIrishEyes likes this.

+ Reply to Thread