+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: BB14 Flashback Events

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

BB14 Flashback Events

Use this thread to post times and cameras for interesting/funny events to watch on Flashback

**note** as of 7/24, Flashback has been adjusted so that the time is always Big Brother Time**
    Last edited by TheIrishEyes; 07-24-2012 at 05:43 PM.
    JavaJo likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: BB14 Flashback Events

7/15, 11 pm, cameras 3/4 - playing charades in the backyard, Dan acts out "Ernest goes to camp" in order to get them to guess 'The importance of being earnest"
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

7/17, Cameras 1/2, 2:45 am BBT, Britney tells Willie about how she and Janelle think the coaches will enter the game Week 4.

7/17, Cameras 3/4, 3:25 am BBT, Willie and Britney continue their talk about the coaches, and Willie tells Britney she needs to have a house meeting and tell everyone about it

7/17, Cameras 3/4, 3:15 pm BBT

Dan, Boogie, Janelle and Joe outside. They've been filling Boogie in on the "Newbies Only" meeting. around 3:18 Dan starts talking about his season, and the week 1 house meeting that excluded him and Brian when the house wanted to vote Brian out.

He then goes on to talk about Jerry, and the food comp that Janelle, Boogie, and other vets came in to play with them, and how Jerry loved Janelle. And says how even though Jerry didn't like him most of the season, he still said good night to Jerry every night, and that at the wrap party Jerry told him that's why he voted for him. Then he talks about how he still keeps in touch with Jerry because he feels like Jerry doesn't have a lot of buddies left, and that he takes care of his wife 24/7 because she's not in good health, etc.

7/17, All Cameras, 10:25 pm BBT

Willie and Frank argument outside, Boogie joins in too

7/17, Camera 4, 2:13:30 BBT - Willie up in HOH talking to Frank and Britney, where he makes the alleged "gay slur" that Frank spread around to spark the house against Willie.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    7/17, All Cameras, 10:25 pm BBT

Willie and Frank argument outside, Boogie joins in too
    OK.. I cant get this to work? Do I need to put it at east coast time? I put in 10pm, 25 and 7/17 and i get them sitting outside taking pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    OK.. I cant get this to work? Do I need to put it at east coast time? I put in 10pm, 25 and 7/17 and i get them sitting outside taking pictures?
    yeah - see my note in the first post in the thread - you have you translate the west coast time into your time zone. It's confusing, I know....

if Id have read it..

LOL. Thanks Irish!
    TheIrishEyes likes this.

7/20, All cameras, 3:35 BBT

Return from the coaches comp, Willie threatening to do something to get expelled

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast