+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree317Likes

Thread: BB14 Tweets **Possible Live Feed Spoilers**

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: BB14 Tweets **Possible Live Feed Spoilers**

Looks like Big Jeff is a fan of Team Boogie

"Pulling for Frank this year, but he might have a target on his back & its still early... My sleeper picks Ian & Jenn, like them too! #BB14"
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Shane's HOH tweets:

All the houseguest say "Hi" from the Big Brother 14 house. Thanks for all the support.

Stayed Tuned to CBS and Big Brother this week! Lots of drama and possibly a HUGE game move!

I haven't lied, backstabbed, or misled. I have been honest and loyal to my team and will continue playing this way until I leave!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Someone has started an account called Danielle's Delusions @DanisDLusions -- oh, it's good:

:) @Kassting is THE BEST matchmaker! How does she do it?! #BB14 #DaniDelusion

Frank just put me in a flirtatious head lock. Did Shane see?! Did he look mad? He looked pissed, didn't he?! #BB14 #DaniDelusion #BBLF

Brit just called me PATHETIC! Im just picking out the brown m&ms for my awesome coach! Grrrrrrr what the hell?! #BB14
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Matt Hoffman during tonight's show:

Is Joe's "do or die" an America's Choice?
    waywyrd and MFWalkoff like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Someone has started an account called Danielle's Delusions @DanisDLusions -- oh, it's good:

:) @Kassting is THE BEST matchmaker! How does she do it?! #BB14 #DaniDelusion

Frank just put me in a flirtatious head lock. Did Shane see?! Did he look mad? He looked pissed, didn't he?! #BB14 #DaniDelusion #BBLF

Brit just called me PATHETIC! Im just picking out the brown m&ms for my awesome coach! Grrrrrrr what the hell?! #BB14
    Oh, I need to follow them! LOL!
    Shoepie likes this.

Dalton Ross:

Dan Patrick on NBC just said to "expect the unexpected." Does that mean Olympic coaches are now going to compete for medals?

Allie likes this.

Pot meet Kettle:

Rachel Reilly ‏@RachelEReilly

danielle..yuck her wana-be showmance & winey vocie ewww..over her!!! since its shane/dans hoh thank god at least they play...she follows!

Dick's been tweeting a lot this morning that he's done with the show. He'll finish out this season because people have paid thousands of dollars to watch his recaps, but after this, he's done.

Bye bye, Dick!

(still putting money down he'll be back next year)
    DARtheSTAR, waywyrd, Allie and 2 others like this.

He charges people to watch his web show now?

I think that he's pissed they didn't ask him to be a coach. He said a few weeks ago that if they had asked, he would have done it. Now he's all pissy saying he hates the show, hates the manipulation...Really Dick? I was a fan (before he let his popularity go to his head) but even I can admit that without that producer manipulation, he wouldn't have had a chance in hell of winning his season. He was on his way out the door so many times.
    DARtheSTAR and JustJuls like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Twitter accounts for the BB14 houseguests that are out of the house, in case anyone wants to follow:

Jodi: @jodisbox
    JoJo: @JoJoDoll1
    Kara: @KaraMonaco

JoJo still tweeting about how she and Shane were the only real ones in the house

+ Reply to Thread