+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: 7/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

it's so fascinating listening to the vets talk about their post game experiences
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Brit and Dan talking about how their lives will change after the show, to the degree that they want it to. They're talking to Ashley and Willie, so it's funny what they're saying to Willie, and then he has his family experiences to compare it to.

Brit is saying they should just take the experience for what it's worth, and that people shouldn't come on the show thinking they're going to be super famous after.

It's funny cause it makes me remember how Enzo thought he was gonna be a super star.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

It just struck me that Brit's relationship with Willie is a little like the one with Lane - they way they tease each other. But without all that, um, tension that Brit and Lane had

Yeah, Dan said yes, that the show messed with his mind and it took him two or three months to get back to normal.

I hope they keep on the conversation in the kitchen of who is interested in who in the house.

Oh, wow, Kara is telling Janelle about Boogie approaching her for a date in the back yard.
    Kara said she was trying not to laugh so hard, and when she said maybe outside the house,
    she was just trying to be nice.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Shane made slop cookies. Apparently there is chocolate in them. It seems like they can put all this different stuff in slop, it's not so much of a hardship is it? Joe made apple muffins with slop the other day.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf View Post
    Shane made slop cookies. Apparently there is chocolate in them. It seems like they can put all this different stuff in slop, it's not so much of a hardship is it? Joe made apple muffins with slop the other day.
    Yeah, it does seem like they can use a lot more this year. I think he made some sort of banana bread the other day too.

Janie is telling Kara and Danielle about Erika and Boogie and how horrible he was to her.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Janie, Kara, and Danielle talking about showmances and Danielle liking Shane. Danielle asks the others who they think the showmance couple will be this season, and Janie says Danielle and Shane, and Kara kind of quietly agrees, Danielle looks all happy.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf View Post
    Janie, Kara, and Danielle talking about showmances and Danielle liking Shane. Danielle asks the others who they think the showmance couple will be this season, and Janie says Danielle and Shane, and Kara kind of quietly agrees, Danielle looks all happy.
    Not to be all fangirly, but Shane and Kara would be totes better than Shane and Danielle.

Danielle just seems...desperate. I feel kind of bad for her with the backstory and all.
    waywyrd and TheIrishEyes like this.

Kara telling Janie and Danielle that Jenn and Frank are very tight. Jenn was supposed to sleep with Kara, but has been sleeping with Frank instead.

+ Reply to Thread