+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: 7/14 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

7/14 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB14 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth. or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB14 Strategy thread can be found here.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 7/14 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Boogie is the only hamster awake at the hour. He is sitting outside in deep thought~ (if that is possible)
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

poor Shane is really in pain today. Ashley seems to be doing better and Shane is worse.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Joe just tried to clear the air with Boogie - he was outside with Shane and Frank, and told Boogie he'd heard that Boogie was pushing for him to go on the block. He was wanting to know what Boogie's motivation was with that. Boogie said his motivation is to get Frank off the block however he can, and says he mentioned several names as possible replacements.

Then Boogie starts talking about how important it is to keep a target in the game (ie, Frank).
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

From what I'm reading about last night (after I went to bed) is that after the talk with Dan, Willie and Britney seem to be even more convinced to get Kara out because Dan is so smooth and such a good player. Janelle agrees.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

yep - they want Kara out this week and Danielle next week.

Boogie's outside now and keeps steering the conversation to Danielle - all she does is mope, she's lazy and doesn't clean up after herself, and she's lying about her occupation.

All the coaches want Dan out. They don't want to have to play against him.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    From what I'm reading about last night (after I went to bed) is that after the talk with Dan, Willie and Britney seem to be even more convinced to get Kara out because Dan is so smooth and such a good player. Janelle agrees.
    As a male with eyes, Willie, Britney, and Janelle are now on my you-know-what list.

Frank's telling Boogie that Janelle keeps talking about what type of player Boogie is, and that he told Janelle wouldn't it be fun if he worked with her and ended up "clowning" Boogie. He says that Janelle got the biggest smile on her face when he said that.

Joe just told Frank and Boogie that Kara was a Playmate of the Year, they didn't know. Now Boogie thinks she still lives in the Playboy Mansion.

OK... I'm already trying to resign myself to the fact that Dan's gonna be gone in a few weeks. And that Ian will probably be the first of Boogie's players to go. *sigh* Time to pick new favorites for down the road...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast