+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: 7/14 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/14 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I do think it's "fishy" that BB keeps going to Fish....
    Janey whispered something about a "time out" and we got fish. Ohhh....do you think they may let Janey out to visit with her baby? Just for a couple hours or so....?

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

are you sure she said time out? I keep hearing her mention "half time" which is the halfway point of the game, and around the time they think a twist is going to happen.

And I think the fish might have been from the outside talk. They keep talking about their audition & screening process before coming in the house
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    are you sure she said time out? I keep hearing her mention "half time" which is the halfway point of the game, and around the time they think a twist is going to happen.

And I think the fish might have been from the outside talk. They keep talking about their audition & screening process before coming in the house
    Welllll I'm not sure now, it could have been half time. I did hear her say half time. But I really thought she said time out.....and we got fish. You're probably right Irish!

Wil just told Kara the direction Willie is looking as in getting rid of her etc.

Yeesh -- Britney is role-playing with Ian in the lounge, trying to improve his girl-getting skills. It is painful.

Dan and Wil are finding it amusing, in between shaking their heads every 2 minutes. Ian looks like he wants to crawl into a hole.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Yikes -- they're trying to convince him to ask Ashley on a date as homework.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Willie talking about his future grand-baby, that's due any time. He's going to the DR and ask if they will show him a picture of it went it arrives. That is so sweet.
    catching up on last night after i fell asleep. This convinces me that Willie is adopted. No way can he be a Hantz. Im oficially on board with this guy. When Brit first picked him, I cringed and yelled at my sreen. Now I'm glad he's on my girl's team!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I just hate that they're doing all this to get Dan out when they don't even know if they're going to be playing.
    I actually think its a very good CYA move. I like Dan, but am rootinig for Brit. I can see their reasoning, but I still think Boogie is a bigger threat than Dan.

+ Reply to Thread