+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

We have a new HoH! Who should they nominate? Who will they nominate? What do you think the ramifications of the nominations will be? Who will ultimately go home? What is their best possible move? What is their worst possible move? Who is ruining their long-term game? Eh?

This is the thread in which to ponder the above questions and discuss any other strategic moves that people are making (or should be making) in greater detail, so the live feed discussions don't get derailed from the moment-to-moment action. Have at it!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

OK, I officially don't like this twist.

Brit and Janie seem convinced that they are going to be entering the game at some point. If the vets (or worse, only some of them) get to join the real game, how is that fair to the newbies? A vet can walk away with $600,000 this year? Or was the $100,000 prize a lie all along, if all of them get to join?

I just don't see how AG would be able to make the transition without it seeming like a complete scam. This is the first time I can remember that the audience is in the dark about how the game will be played at the start of the season. It's just wrong.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I agree. I'm hoping the girls are wrong. Otherwise, it gives the vets an unfair advantage once again. Blah.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Re: 7/14 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I would be really pissed if they let the coaches become players. They would have had weeks of immunity by that time plus the added ability to give immunity to one of their players when they win the coaches' challenge. I also think it would be wrong to switch up the teams because the stated rule for coaches is that once your players are gone, you're out of the game.
    Having said that, I'd be really sorry to see Dan go. He's my favorite player ever. Maybe they'll skew the next coaches' challenge in Dan's favor if they get Kara out this week so he can give Danielle immunity... and/or skew the HOH challenge in Danielle's favor. Who can insert an IV the quickest?
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 07-15-2012 at 06:19 AM.
    Count your blessings!

By the end of this week, they'll only have 10. Let's assume they don't do anything stupid, like a fast foreword or bringing a player back. Let's assume they'd eliminate people like they do in every season.

By the end of week 9 we'd be down to 1 person. Now CBS could chose to just skip eliminating a person that week, but they wont do that cuz then nothing would happen for a few episodes. I'm wondering about this...
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

This season is one week shorter than usual, since it started a full week after July 4th, but it's still ending the third week in Sept. But they started with 1 person less than usual, and got rid of one on the first night. It's definitely fishy...

Oh, and Jodi started tweeting. She says she's home, and is sad there was no chance to return. So there's no twist coming up where an evicted HG returns before jury.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 07-15-2012 at 08:32 AM.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

my guess is... they will be allowed to enter the game at some point and play for the 500,000. if they get evicted but someone on their team wins, they still get the 100,000.

Im also of a mindset that they wont switch teams. that will make it too difficult to assign the 100,000 to a coach. If Willie goes from team Brit to team Janie and wins... which would get the 100,000?

My guess is that if a coach loses all their players and isn't Mike Boogie, they'll enter the game as a player for their own team.

It would let CBS have a safety net for the liked coaches, and something to ignore of Booger ends up losing his players
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

I watched the exit interview with Jodi and Julie never told her that Willie is Russell's brother. That leads me to believe that they at some point will bring back the evicted players. I still don't think that Jodi stands a chance especially if it is a physical challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite View Post
    I watched the exit interview with Jodi and Julie never told her that Willie is Russell's brother. That leads me to believe that they at some point will bring back the evicted players. I still don't think that Jodi stands a chance especially if it is a physical challenge.
    Jodi isnt in sequester.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast