+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 436
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

  1. #81
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Frank mentioned to Ashley last night that Boogie really went to bat for him to help him stay in the house the week Frank+Janelle were on the block. I think Frank feels he owes Boogie for this, and I just don't see him going against him at least for a couple weeks yet.

    It would be a bold move for him though if he did turn on him, and I agree that some of the other HGs would probably like that if he did.
    I know he thinks this. Boogie was playing his own game and wanted Frank to stay. He didn't save Frank; he manipulated Dan into a plan that would work for his own longevity. I think Frank wants him on the jury, too. I desperately want some action after Thursday. I just called Showtime and added to my package.
    Sticker likes this.

  2. #82
    FORT Aficionado echo226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Stuck in the Middle
    Posts
    8,645

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Moving this from 8/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion ( I think it may be OT ... Sorry)

    Originally Posted by I'm here
    I have to agree with you on... it was a great, great move... getting Janelle out! Frank was on his way out until Boogie came up with backdooring Janelle.
    Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I still think the fix was in for Frank to stay because he would have already been out if they would have held the vote & eviction before they announced the Judges in the game option/twist. I also think Boogie has some influential pull ... so ... I think the cards were stacked against Janelle.

    I think Boogie might have balked at not only losing Frank ... but leaving Janelle with her original 3 team members and Boogie with only 2 of his. Janelle would have had "bragging" rights and now Boogie does.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

    " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

  3. #83
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    19

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Wow... Shane putting Boogie and Frank up... No more "Silent 6"... Going right for the jugular...

    OTOH, good move. OTOH, there's no OTOH... Shane doesn't make any enemies by this move. Boogie/Frank are too close and too open an alliance. They really are allied with no one else but themselves. Breaking them up and sending (probably) Frank home, will mean that instead of there being 2 Boogies, there is now only one. Frank was kind of dumb for allying so closely to one person, when the house was still so crowded. This cuts Boogie to size and alliances with Boogie will start to mean something rather than just being alliances of convenience.

    What's surprising is Shane had the balls to do it. I don't think even Dan would've done this, even though he's terrified of Frank; Dan would've put up one of the floaters, and then, possibly, attempted a back-door if the opportunity presented itself. None of the others would've tried such a bold move (maybe Boogie would've put Dan up if he'd won HOH).
    Snapit likes this.

  4. #84
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,052

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by petzl View Post
    Wow... Shane putting Boogie and Frank up... No more "Silent 6"... Going right for the jugular...

    OTOH, good move. OTOH, there's no OTOH... Shane doesn't make any enemies by this move. Boogie/Frank are too close and too open an alliance. They really are allied with no one else but themselves. Breaking them up and sending (probably) Frank home, will mean that instead of there being 2 Boogies, there is now only one. Frank was kind of dumb for allying so closely to one person, when the house was still so crowded. This cuts Boogie to size and alliances with Boogie will start to mean something rather than just being alliances of convenience.

    What's surprising is Shane had the balls to do it. I don't think even Dan would've done this, even though he's terrified of Frank; Dan would've put up one of the floaters, and then, possibly, attempted a back-door if the opportunity presented itself. None of the others would've tried such a bold move (maybe Boogie would've put Dan up if he'd won HOH).
    I agree with you about Shane. I really didn't expect it from him but I'm happy with his nominations. What I didn't expect was Shane to run the bus over Brit. He really is scared of this move which was evident by his lack of confidence in explaining it to Boogie and Frank last night. I just hope he sticks with the plan.

    In my opinion, Boogie and Frank need to be busted up. If they manage to both stay this week....they deserve to win the dang game.
    Their alliance is super powerful in all areas ....physical, mental and strategy. On top of that they trust one another completely which is dangerous to have in the BB house.

    I really just want to see everyone play the game and as long as they are together, the majority of the other players are just puppets and the show gets very stale.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  5. #85
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,052

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    I'm afraid that Ian will not try for this veto...As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone but Boogie, Frank and Shane will go all out for this veto.

    Why in the world would Ashley, Jenn or Ian want to win and be hounded all week about using it.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  6. #86
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    413

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    I'm afraid that Ian will not try for this veto...As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone but Boogie, Frank and Shane will go all out for this veto.

    Why in the world would Ashley, Jenn or Ian want to win and be hounded all week about using it.
    Hopefully Ian wants to help the Quack Pack by keeping Frank or Boogie from winning.

  7. #87
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,816

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    After last night's scuffle (8-17) Britney is a wild card and a liability to the QP alliance. If she can't get her hurt feelings in check and start thinking with a few brain cells, the top males in her alliance are doomed. Once Joe/Ashley/Jenn smell blood in the water, and IF they are lucky enough to hold HOH, both Shane and Dan could be on the block next week. That is...if today's POV doesn't somehow backdoor Dan.

    Anyway, she and Danielle joined Ashley and Jenn to form a girls' alliance. While they told Dan about it, secretly it may become an option for them.

    It will be interesting to see if both Frank and Boogie somehow survive the vote this week. Bloodbath part 2 to commence. If one survives, depending on who, they may try to find an alliance...Frank with what they term the loose change (floaters) and Boogie with the other coaches still in the house.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  8. #88
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    413

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post

    It will be interesting to see if both Frank and Boogie somehow survive the vote this week. Bloodbath part 2 to commence. If one survives, depending on who, they may try to find an alliance...Frank with what they term the loose change (floaters) and Boogie with the other coaches still in the house.
    Do you think Boogie would even pretend to work with Dan again?

  9. #89
    FORT Aficionado echo226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Stuck in the Middle
    Posts
    8,645

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Do you think Boogie would even pretend to work with Dan again?
    I've wondered if they made a pre-show alliance and they are pretending NOW.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

    " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

  10. #90
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    413

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I've wondered if they made a pre-show alliance and they are pretending NOW.
    Interesting thought. Boogie seems REALLY mad at Dan, but maybe he's a good actor.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.