+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Girly18 View Post
    There is no chance of bringing back an evicted houseguest?
    no. they have all been "released into the real world"
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

No.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    If they are on the block together Boogie will go. I would love to hear them campaigning to stay. It is likely that Frank would win the POV, but that is fine. I would like to see Boogie gone.

I feel certain that Frank does not want to sit next to Boogie at the end.

If AG manipulates the game as much as many think, I don't think she wants to see Boogie win, not at all. What would be the point? And I do NOT believe he struck a deal to win as I have heard said. That is just way over the top to engineer. If anything she wants to see a shake up. THAT is entertaining.
    Letting the vote happen and Frank being evicted and THEN announcing the twist would have been a good shake-up.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

I would like to see Dan win HOH. I think we might see Frank willing to flip and get Boogie out before jury. Certainly he has to see that he (Frank) is a huge target. Going after Boogie would give the others some confidence in him as a newbie and one of them. The target would then shift to Dan and Brit. It would at least buy him some time and shift things again.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I would like to see Dan win HOH. I think we might see Frank willing to flip and get Boogie out before jury. Certainly he has to see that he (Frank) is a huge target. Going after Boogie would give the others some confidence in him as a newbie and one of them. The target would then shift to Dan and Brit. It would at least buy him some time and shift things again.
    I view Boogie as Frank's shield. Chances are if Frank is ever nominated, it will be him and Boogie up together, and most people would vote Boogie out over Frank.

I think Frank will keep Boogie as long as possible, and maybe even view him as a good person to take to the final 2 because nobody will vote for Boogie to win over Frank.
    scoot13 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Does Frank sincerely have feelings for Ashley or is this part of his game? Sorry, I'm only keeping up part-time. Mainly, because it's so boring. But I think looking at the screencaps of the date, they really do look like they have the hots for each other. JMO
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I view Boogie as Frank's shield. Chances are if Frank is ever nominated, it will be him and Boogie up together, and most people would vote Boogie out over Frank.

I think Frank will keep Boogie as long as possible, and maybe even view him as a good person to take to the final 2 because nobody will vote for Boogie to win over Frank.
    There is the possibility that he will be viewed as being "taken" to the end by Boogie if they get that far, which I doubt.

Frank was ready to take Dan out. He may be ready to listen to another plan. He is smart; he wants the coaches out. My logic is fueled by wishful thinking.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by law638 View Post
    Does Frank sincerely have feelings for Ashley or is this part of his game? Sorry, I'm only keeping up part-time. Mainly, because it's so boring. But I think looking at the screencaps of the date, they really do look like they have the hots for each other. JMO
    I think it is part of his game plan but I believe he sincerely likes her.

Quote Originally Posted by law638 View Post
    Just my opinion.....Its hard to tell with Frank, but I get the impression he is quite the ladies man, and to me, the jury is still out on that. I think this date got created mainly out of sheer boredom + loneliness in the house, but Frank seemed to become more serious about it as the evening went on, although he was a little "nonchalant" at first. Where on the other hand, we know Ashley defintely seemed to like Frank even back to the Sushi Party night. So, overall, I think it was a little one-sided (Ash liking Frank), but Frank may be liking Ashley more + more as time goes on.

I am not sure if Ashley made it back up to his room for a 2nd visit last night, but he did invite her back up. Also, Ashley (somewhat jokingly + somewhat serious)actually asked him to move to California and even suggested he could move in with her at first.

To me, I think we need more time to see how serious Frank's feelings are towards Ashley as far as any possible long-term relationship. It was a great night in the house for both of them (+ us too). We finally had some serious action, and it was really quite charming. Except when the fish began dying...LOL

Frank mentioned to Ashley last night that Boogie really went to bat for him to help him stay in the house the week Frank+Janelle were on the block. I think Frank feels he owes Boogie for this, and I just don't see him going against him at least for a couple weeks yet.

It would be a bold move for him though if he did turn on him, and I agree that some of the other HGs would probably like that if he did.

+ Reply to Thread