+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Thanks Irish, that's not very much. I am surprised anyone but Britney signed on for that amount.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    Thanks Irish, that's not very much. I am surprised anyone but Britney signed on for that amount.
    well, that plus a 1 in 4 chance at winning the $100K prize
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Interesting...someone on James Rhines twitter account (sp?) said that an ex writer for the WWE is now a producer for Big Brother. Seems like that could be the Frank connection to the producers.
    Emerald Fox, Shoepie and Sticker like this.

FORT Fogey

I wonder if Frank is a good enough player to take Boogie out at his next opportunity. I know he will not tamper with a blindside this week. He has to know that he must go sooner than later. I set myself up for disappointment because I come up with something I can get excited about, then it doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I wonder if Frank is a good enough player to take Boogie out at his next opportunity. I know he will not tamper with a blindside this week. He has to know that he must go sooner than later. I set myself up for disappointment because I come up with something I can get excited about, then it doesn't happen.
    This is sooo what I want to happen. And Frank can tell Boogie, "You got got!" when he pouts about it.
    But yeah, it is probably just wishful thinking unfortunately.

I wouldn't hold my breath. Frank and Boogie have each other's backs. If one of them goes, the other will be targeted. It's more likely that they will be put on the block together at some point.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath. Frank and Boogie have each other's backs. If one of them goes, the other will be targeted. It's more likely that they will be put on the block together at some point.
    If they are on the block together Boogie will go. I would love to hear them campaigning to stay. It is likely that Frank would win the POV, but that is fine. I would like to see Boogie gone.

I feel certain that Frank does not want to sit next to Boogie at the end.

If AG manipulates the game as much as many think, I don't think she wants to see Boogie win, not at all. What would be the point? And I do NOT believe he struck a deal to win as I have heard said. That is just way over the top to engineer. If anything she wants to see a shake up. THAT is entertaining.

Do you actually think that Franks has the guts to blindside Boogie? I would love for that to happen.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Quote Originally Posted by law638 View Post
    Do you actually think that Franks has the guts to blindside Boogie? I would love for that to happen.

Nope....I really don't see Frank going against what Boogie wants. If Frank does BD Dan I will have a new respect for him. He will not just be a puppet, like Danielle was last week for Dan and Boogie. He will actually be thinking this through and doing what is best for HIS game.

Another part of me wants Dan blindsided by Frank, because of him flipping the script last week and getting Janelle out. I would love for Julie to be interviewing him and Dan saying that the worse move he made was getting rid of Janelle.

There is no chance of bringing back an evicted houseguest?

+ Reply to Thread