+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

It isn't fun to discuss strategy this season because there is no format. Knowing what lies ahead is a crucial part of an HG's game plan. I cannot even begin to think what would be a good move for any of them at this point. Maybe when the numbers go down we will see some interesting alliances and deals.

Whoever wins this will probably be there by default. I see no room for skill to determine F3. Very disappointing season.

Irish, when Boogie didn't push the button, I just thought, he wanted Frank to do the comps.
    He doesn't want to work that hard, and doesn't want to be a have-not. So yes, he has a huge
    ego, but he really didn't want to play, not with the team he had, anyway.

Well, now he's gone from mad, mean Boogie to a little more diplomatic. I like that Dan is
    not trusting him very much at all.
    Shoepie likes this.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I'm really not understanding why Boogie is mad at anyone except for himself. Boogie knows that this is Big brother and everyone lies. Just the other day he was telling Ian that himself. Boogie is mad that he looks like a fool in front of America for being duped, that's his own fault, and the only person he should be mad at is himself. Boogie would pull the exact same lies to everyone else to blindside someone and then laugh his ass off about it.
    Shoepie likes this.

RJL
    FORT Newbie

Boogie is no different than any other HG when it comes to whining/pouting when things don't go their way, but acting like king of the world when things are going their way. Just look at America's sweetheart Jeff last year, and all of the whining/pouting/bullying he resorted to when things didn't go his way.

It is interesting though, HG's attack "lies" as a criminal activity in the house, and yet, they all do it.
    Emerald Fox likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf View Post
    I'm really not understanding why Boogie is mad at anyone except for himself. Boogie knows that this is Big brother and everyone lies. Just the other day he was telling Ian that himself. Boogie is mad that he looks like a fool in front of America for being duped, that's his own fault, and the only person he should be mad at is himself. Boogie would pull the exact same lies to everyone else to blindside someone and then laugh his ass off about it.
    Its so completely true! For a minute, I honestly thought that Boogie was going to press that button. But what got me (and she could have just been saying that) was that Brit
    wasn't happy about competing. She was saying something about how she was told it was going to be a relaxing summer, and she wasn't happy. If that's actually how she feels, why push the button?

Why would Ashley agree to backdoor Janelle after all the times Janelle saved her from being on the block???

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Ashley wants the coaches out
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I was thinking about Janelle today, how smoothly a lot of her interactions can go. I think she is really not a very naturally outgoing person, perhaps even shy until she gets to know someone. Then she is comfortable. I think she knows her looks can throw people off, either intimidating them, or maybe causing them to think she is ditzy at first. Even with Danielle, when they both decided to accept each other as people, for a little while there, they seemed to get along fine...I hope Danielle learns some things, much more, from being here.

I'm not sure I've ever seen this much blatant lying by so many to one person, either before she was put up or after, on the voting.

Does anyone know how much the coaches are being paid for appearing on the show? I can't imagine they would be there just for a 1 in 4 chance at $100K and Janelle said something earlier about getting paid the same amount if she leaves now or stays.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

their stipend is $20K
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread