+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Fan

Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I don't see why 3 of the coaches entering the game would mean the 4th one automatically wins the coaches $100,000. BB could do something like Bachelor Pad, where they give all 4 the choice to enter the game and if any one of them takes it, the coaches competition is null and void.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    I don't see why 3 of the coaches entering the game would mean the 4th one automatically wins the coaches $100,000. BB could do something like Bachelor Pad, where they give all 4 the choice to enter the game and if any one of them takes it, the coaches competition is null and void.
    I don't believe they would "automatically" win it - if they get the option to remain as coaches, I would imagine that 1 of their players would still have to win for them to get the 100K, just like the original rules.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I don't believe they would "automatically" win it - if they get the option to remain as coaches, I would imagine that 1 of their players would still have to win for them to get the 100K, just like the original rules.
    Good point....I didnt even think of it that way. I kept thinking about how the coach gets removed from the game when all players are gone, but you are right that one of their players may still have to WIN the whole thing for them to get the coach's money.

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

I am beginning to like this "coaches thing" afterall.

For some reason, I have visions of Frank showing up in a BOX tonight if he gets evicted. Maybe it is just wishful thinking....LOL

I'm thinking that too some, Sticker...

However, I think if the HGs were smart, they'd get him out again quite quickly, the same as
    they've voted out most if not all returning HGs, if I have that right. Someone with more knowledge,
    please correct me. I don't think any person who's been evicted came back in to win the game, for
    example or received second place.
    Sticker likes this.

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar

Ugh.. I am really not liking this season (or the last two Rachel seasons for that matter.) I'll still watch it, and probably always will. But I'm very disappointed that BB is doing things that are ticking off hardcore fans like us. I was kind of okay with the coaches when they were like video game NPCs (Non-Participating Characters) but having them play is ridiculous.
    And the fact that they have the nerve to call this a "twist" is the most irritating! Yeah, about as shocking a twist as an M. Night Shyamalan movie. It's insulting to our intelligence.

(A side note - I stumbled upon a nice little treat from Big Brother past that some folks here might like: CBS's Big Brother 2 Page - Season's 3-9 are also there if you change the last number in the address.)
    Shoepie likes this.
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Has anyone done the math for the rest of the season? Are we looking at one double eviction? Two? Im not sure of the schedule myself or I would do it. With all the coaches in now, I'm assuming we wont have a "evicted, go to leave and door locked" episdoe. I'm thinking we'll need a double eviction or two? Am I right?

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar

The Math

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Has anyone done the math for the rest of the season? Are we looking at one double eviction? Two? Im not sure of the schedule myself or I would do it. With all the coaches in now, I'm assuming we wont have a "evicted, go to leave and door locked" episdoe. I'm thinking we'll need a double eviction or two? Am I right?
    The Finale is on Wednesday, September 19th - That's 6 1/2 weeks to evict 10 houseguests (excluding the final two.)
    With six Thursdays left, and the final three becoming the final two on either the Sunday before Finale night or on Finale night like the last two seasons, there's only time for seven normal evictions left. That means there'd have to be THREE double evictions.

Although, they could do a TRIPLE eviction week. One entire week's worth of competitions in a night, then a quick week of comps with another eviction on Sunday, then the normal eviction on Thursday. To me, that makes more sense than three double evictions, and they can call it a brand new twist since they love "Expect the Unexpected".

They could also be like Survivor and have three people in the Finale. Again, as a brand new twist. But that doesn't change the math, as the last person evicted before final two doesn't require an entire week of play. There would still be three extra evictions needed.

It doesn't make any sense that BB decided to not have an eviction the week that the coaches came back in, as it meant five people were basically added into the game. The only thing I can think of (besides wanting those hypothetical "brand new twists") is that BB didn't want Frank voted out yet. If it were Jenn or Ian on the chopping block - the two players least featured on the TV show and safe to assume the ones BB Producers don't care about - I highly doubt they would have cancelled Thursday's eviction.
    Sticker and my2girlz11 like this.
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

thank you Emerald. I knew we were above the normal double eviction episode, didnt know how far. I tend to agree with everything you said. I highly doubt that even AG knows how she is going to play out this season...she will wait until she's close to losing one of her favorite players. I wouldnt doubt if we even saw the Coup this season.

What would be different is if we got a Pandora's Box and the "bad" unleashed is an instant eviction.

I watch the feeds sporadically.... I wonder if any of the coaches have figured out the timeline yet?
    Emerald Fox likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

actually, the last 3 seasons there have been 3 houseguests left on finale night.

And I did hear some of them talking about how there would be two double evictions if everything stayed as planned, so they have figured it out.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread