+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
    Danielle doesn't have any real power, so Dan just needs to keep Ian on his side. I believe Dan told Ian last night that Danielle will use lies to get in his head and Ian told Dan that he was solid with the Renegades. Ian wants a renegade t-shirt with his name on the back. I don't see Ian not taking Dan to the end. Ian also believes that he would lose 4-3 if he was sitting next to Danielle. Ian thinks he has a better chance at $500,000 sitting next to Dan.
    As for the bolded part -- Dan could have said that in order to set himself up to start feeding those same lies to Dani to tell Ian.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Excellent views everyone. It is amazingly complex and so exciting.

What I found interesting last night was the little "shred of doubt" that both Ian + Dan had for each other, as they both had to keep re-assuring each other with comments like...."I trust you" OR "you do trust me to take you no matter what, dont you?". They both brought this up a few times, which kinda shows that even though they were celebrating while Danielle was sulking in bed, they both had just that little bit of doubt left, which was pretty interesting.

I just hope Ian makes it to F2. I can't feel too sorry for Danielle because if she would have won the 2nd comp, then Ian would have been out the door, and she would be jumping for joy, so one of them was going to be disappointed either way. Both of them throwing the 1st comp was so foolish for both of them. Its incredible to even think about.....you get the whole way to the very end, and are throwing comps still, when all you had to do is win 2 in a row, and just create your own destiny.......LOL Incredible!!!

They both (Ian + Danielle) made the game much harder on themselves here at the end. Ian should not be worrying about anything if he would have won 2 in a row, but he didnt try in #1.

Anything can still happen. I can even see where Danielle may convince Ian he has been played by Dan, and maybe take her instead of him if he wins, if he gets really upset about realizing Dan had them both drop for his own game. The DR may even try to convince Ian that Dan has been playing both him + Danielle.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-16-2012 at 03:46 PM.
    Lolli likes this.

FORT Fogey

As of now, and this is very likely to change

I think Dan will win comp 3 and take Ian.

Dans reasoning: He has good case saying he was loyal to Danielle for F2 from the begining. They along with Shane and Ian formed the Quack Pack. When down to F4 it was clear there was a 2/2 divide. Danielle and Shane were a solid couple alliance. He had to break that up or he would be eliminated.

I think Dan can win this.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    As of now, and this is very likely to change

I think Dan will win comp 3 and take Ian.

Dans reasoning: He has good case saying he was loyal to Danielle for F2 from the begining. They along with Shane and Ian formed the Quack Pack. When down to F4 it was clear there was a 2/2 divide. Danielle and Shane were a solid couple alliance. He had to break that up or he would be eliminated.

I think Dan can win this.
    I agree but I strongly feel Dan will try to get Ian to win that final three so he doesn't need to cut Dani himself. I really think he doesn't want to be responsible for that blood on his hands. He was ready to rip everyone at the seams to get her to the final two with him and was easily going to use that as his justification -- I was playing for two. He won't want to be the guy that also turned his back on the one person who he laid all his dirty work on simply because he was "trying to save her". I know it's all farce but I think he has had to -- somehow -- make all of this right with himself and that would be the way I would go to justify it within.
    Shoepie and kelly54 like this.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Fogey

I agree Maji. I think he will throw comp 3. Things change and this is the only thing I see happening, at the moment. Throwing the comp may be difficult since I dont think Ian will be good at this. I can see a score of 0/0 for a couple of rounds!
    Last edited by Shoepie; 09-17-2012 at 08:10 AM.

FORT Fanatic

I have a question. I am sure this has been covered somewhere but I am too lazy to read every comment to find out the answer. Does Dan still get the "coaching his player all the way to the end" prize, if he takes Dani? I ask because there is a debate here at my house. I say he forfieted it when he reentered the game. Please prove me right. The house treats FORT like Dan's bible on all things BB related. Thanks in advance.

So long as Dan + Ian get to F2, I don't care which one wins. I am fine with either one of them and will be happy for them both. (preference = Ian + AC for him too, but knowing the other one gets 50K is fine by me).

My biggest fear is if Dan chooses Danielle. She has really gotten under my skin this entire game. She is so self-centered, and the way she tries to get people to feel sorry for her is incredible, like bringing up Cancer again just last night. Somebody needs to drag her into a cancer treatment faclity and show her all the people lined up on chemo-treatments with Chemo bags being fed via I/V into their arms, as they sit there for 2-3 hours at a time, and have to come back for mutliple treatments.

There have been so many outragious examples of her exagerrating or flat out lying to get people to feel sorry for her. Like her father abusing her, etc.

The way she bullied Ian last night was so sad. She only did that because she knew how vulnerable + young he was. She would not have tried that on Frank or Boogie or someone who would not take that crap from her. I am so proud of the way Ian took the high road, and tried to explain to her how he handled it quite well when he expected to be evicted at the Shane swap, while she tried to tell him he doesnt know how she feels. He showed he is much more mature than her.

The bottom line is she is a total sore loser, and instead of being mad at herself or Dan, she chooses to be mad at the one who happens to be weak enough to vent all her nastiness on, and she knows he will take her crap without giving it right back to her. I wish he would tell her off next time.

I am so over her, and the only thing I agree with her on, is I wish this was over already because I cannot stand her any longer.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-17-2012 at 11:56 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    I have a question. I am sure this has been covered somewhere but I am too lazy to read every comment to find out the answer. Does Dan still get the "coaching his player all the way to the end" prize, if he takes Dani? I ask because there is a debate here at my house. I say he forfieted it when he reentered the game. Please prove me right. The house treats FORT like Dan's bible on all things BB related. Thanks in advance.

The reset negated that.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    Shoepie is right. There is no more "coaches prize". That prize was taken off the table by Julie once the coaches re-entered the game.

I still think Dan's best bet to win the big money is taking Danielle.
    This means he has to beat Ian on the last comp. Adding: Another
    reason I think he wants to take Dani is because he has coached her
    since Day 1, and he prides himself on his coaching. Whatever we
    think of her, she has never wavered in her loyalty to Dan.

I believe Dan knows he has less chance to win the jury over if he takes Ian.
    He may be willing to take that chance or he will have to take it, if Ian beats him,
    or if he throws it to Ian, or...if he wins it and chooses Ian, which is not as likely
    as the other scenarios, imo.

If Dan is okay with 50,000, and wants Ian to win, no problem in going to F2 with him.

I think that Ian won't take Dani, even if he figures he can beat her
    with the jury. Ian thinks he can beat Dan there too, and he may be right.
    Last edited by andee; 09-18-2012 at 11:22 AM.

+ Reply to Thread