+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jeff 4ever View Post
    I so hope Ian wins and takes Dani to F2. Leaving douchebag Dan with nothing!!! His so called mist obviously hasn't affected me as it seems to have affected HGs and many of his supporters. I have never disliked a player as much in any season and I've been watching since BB1. Dani actually deserves nothing either in my eyes, for being the STUPIDEST most minipulatible puppet in BB history!!
    Wow. I'm hard pressed, I guess, to dislike Dan simply because of the way he balances his game.

Remember Boogie and Will? The things they said and did to Erica and Janelle? That, to me, was horrifying.

All I ever see Dan do is talk to people, listen and refuse to be baited into arguments and fights.

He's simply a class act playing a perfectly unclassy game.

I think it balances out quite fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I hope he didn't say that. Last night he looked desperate to win, and I mean desperate Its very odd, I have never liked him - I like him even less now
    I agree Fanny. I started this season thinking he would be okay since I didn't get a dislike for him in his prior season, but this season he has totally disappointed me and I agree he did look desperate - really desperate. I don't understand some of the things he has done because I think he could have played differently and still ended with a win. I have never been a fan of the returning players mixed in with people who have never played before. I still say just because they have experienced being in the house before that gives them an unfair advantage. Especially this season where so few of the new players even were familiar with the game. Most of them only got to watch a season or two while waiting for the game to start. I think that is why they got misted so easily. Dan also won his season and when he began playing the way he did the only coach left in the house was Brit who had not won so once she was gone he only had new players left. I saw the chat between Jeff and Shane on the CBS site that Jeff has with all evicted players that took place when Shane was blindsided and at that point Shane was thinking Dan had said something about to vote for Dani, but he was not sure as he was so fired up and said he had no desire to ever talk to Dan again. Shane said to Jeff that Dan swore on his wife and shook hands with him for a F3 deal. Shane said that when someone looks you in the eye and does that as far as Shane is concerned that means everything and you could see as far as Shane feels Dan means nothing to him.

Forgot to add that during this same interview with Jeff it turns out that Shane has real feelings for Dani. He just did not want to have a showmance, but that all goes away once they are away from the game and he can't wait. So it turns out that Shane had everyone fooled as well.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Forgot to add that during this same interview with Jeff it turns out that Shane has real feelings for Dani. He just did not want to have a showmance, but that all goes away once they are away from the game and he can't wait. So it turns out that Shane had everyone fooled as well.
    Wonder how stoked he'll be to discover how frequently she lied to him in order to keep her and Dan safe?

Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH View Post
    Wonder how stoked he'll be to discover how frequently she lied to him in order to keep her and Dan safe?

Bleh.
    He seemed to be ready for anything after the blindside. He hoped Dani was not part of it. Guess he will find out for sure.

Didn't Shane make a deal with Joe? And have a final 3 with Joe and Frank? It's like Britney was telling Frank, it's ok when you lie and backstab, but not when someone else does it to you
    KareyR2 and TheIrishEyes like this.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Now that we know it's dan against Ian for HOH, how do you guys think the jury will vote in the various scenarios?

Dan vs Ian with Ian evicting Dani

Dan vs Ian with Dan evicting dani

Dan vs Dani

Ian vs Dani

Dan is in F2 either way. I think he just thinks he has a better chance of beating Danielle than Ian. Whether he's right about that... I have no idea how this jury is going to vote
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Here's where I think we could see Dan's downfall:

It's not even an hour past the competition, and he's already working Ian to throw Part 3. So far Ian is adamant that he's not going to throw it. I think Dan has gotten manic about having control over everything, because he basically has since the funeral. He will keep working Ian, and when Ian keeps saying "No" Dan will slowly become less and less charming and more and more Boogie-like between now and Wednesday, and Ian will get fed up with him. Maybe Dan could end up the last jury person after all...
    petertracy and Allie like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    Dan is in F2 either way. I think he just thinks he has a better chance of beating Danielle than Ian. Whether he's right about that... I have no idea how this jury is going to vote
    This is the way I see it.

Dan vs Ian votes:

Shane: Ian. Said he would never vote for Dan in his interview.
    Frank: Ian.
    Brit: Ian
    Joe: Dan.
    Jenn: ??
    Ashley: Ian
    Dani: hates them both at this point so who knows but it doesn't matter.

Ian wins.

Dan vs Danielle:

Shane: Danielle
    Brit: Dan
    Joe: Dan
    Frank: Danielle
    Ashley: Danielle She will vote with Frank
    Ian: Dan. Reluctanly, hates Danielle.
    Jenn: Danielle. Girl power and closest friend in house that Dan pushed for!

Danielle wins. If Dan gives a good enough speech it is possible Jenn could vote for him out of mad respect. So there is one chance here he could win.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 09-16-2012 at 07:24 AM.

+ Reply to Thread