+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Inside lockdown.

This HOH is pretty huge tonight. I realize they are all huge, but this one could help drive the rest of the year, depending on who gets HOH.

I am stuggling picking a FAV player this year. As usual, I have picked a few that I dislike, and some are already gone, but I am really having a hard time picking someone that I want to win this game. For now, I think I am going to go with Frank. As much as I tried to dislike him, he is too "likeable".

I thought for sure his big downfall was going to be when he declared he was going to be an honest player and not try to lie to people and stab them in the back. For the most part, he has kept to that, and I just cannot find any flaws I expected to see with him (so far). His blowup with Willie was maybe a little over the top, but he was kind of forced into that one, so I am sticking with him so far. I am gonna reserve the right to change my mind...LOL

So far, below are my picks (subject to change at a moments notice):

Want to Win = Frank

As far as who I am rooting against so far. That is easy, and all for different reasons. Just my initial opinions of course:.

Ian--------- a "complexity" of which only he knows
    Ashley------a "complexity" of which nobody knows (not even her)
    JoJo---------a "legend" in her own mind
    Will----------a "legend" in his own mind
    Shane-------gives "Debbie Downer" a run for her money
    Joe----------what is there to like about him? Did I miss something?
    Jen----------a "floater" so far
    Danielle-----seems very likeable, but just something about her that I havent put my finger on yet.......So far, I'm excusing the "blank awkward stares into space"---LOL
    Last edited by Sticker; 07-26-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Shane is considering using POV and removing Ashley from the block and replacing with Frank. In today's feed discussion, most are saying Shane should stick with Frank/Boogie. What will end up being the best move IF the coaches come into the game?

That would be 12 players prior to eviction (the parentheticals are the possible evictees)... then 11.

Any speculation on how it would all shake down and what is the best move for Shane?

4 coaches: Brit, Jani, Dan, Boogie

Ian, Jenn (Frank)

Wil, (Joe, Ashley)

Danielle

Shane

I think dump Frank and pair up with Jani, Dan, Danielle and possibly Ian and Jenn, but then I only have SHO2 and not the feed so I'm not privy to some of the interactions.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Good Summary Echo. Thanks.

If the coaches enter the game, For Shane's sake, I think he would go futher in the game if he just leaves Noms the same, and evict Joe. Then, team up with a solid alliance of Boogie, Frank, + Danielle. But make them agree to stick with it till the end, knowing that some of their alliance will get picked off along the way, but one of those 4 (Shane, Boogie, Frank or Danielle) would have a chance of winning it all.

For the sake of adding drama to the game, I would love to see the reaction in the house if Frank is backdoored. (but i am rooting for him to WIN the game somehow)

I am a little confused still whether or not ALL the coaches would be forced to enter the game if America votes that way (OR) if each coach gets to decide if they want to enter the game. I am wondering if they get a choice, then there would be some incentive to NOT join the game as it would be easier for them to win the smaller amount as a couple coaches would probably enter the game. Just not sure how it is going to go down or what happens to the previous offer to the coaches.
    Last edited by Sticker; 07-30-2012 at 01:14 PM.

I have to agree with Sticker. I think Shane's best interest is to stay with Frank and Boogie. Between Frank and Shane, they are the two strongest in the house. I think Frank is a bigger target than Shane (which I dont understand... I think Shane is stronger at comps), so I think even if the "other side" of the house gets HOH, it would be Boogie and Frank they go for first. If Shane jumped to the other side of the house at this point in the game, he'd be low man on the totem pole.

I thought none of the coaches wanted to do jury house? If they enter the game, wouldnt they HAVE to go?
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Good Summary Echo. Thanks.

If the coaches enter the game, For Shane's sake, I think he would go futher in the game if he just leaves Noms the same, and evict Joe. Then, team up with a solid alliance of Boogie, Frank, + Danielle. But make them agree to stick with it till the end, knowing that some of their alliance will get picked off along the way, but one of those 4 (Shane, Boogie, Frank or Danielle) would have a chance of winning it all.

For the sake of adding drama to the game, I would love to see the reaction in the house if Frank is backdoored.

I am a little confused still whether or not ALL the coaches would be forced to enter the game if America votes that way (OR) if each coach gets to decide if they want to enter the game. I am wondering if they get a choice, then there would be some incentive to NOT join the game as it would be easier for them to win the smaller amount as a couple coaches would probably enter the game. Just not sure how it is going to go down or what happens to the previous offer to the coaches.
    I am a little confused too. I think the question was should the coaches be offered the option of entering the game ... but I am not sure if it's an individual or group decision either. I am not certain if individual decisions could be managed by production due to the time frame and varying number of players. I tend to think they are possibly expecting coaches to fill the Willie spot and maybe the Jodi spot? They are trying to keep it less predictable ...and they are succeeding because I can't predict anything.
    Sticker likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I have to agree with Sticker. I think Shane's best interest is to stay with Frank and Boogie. Between Frank and Shane, they are the two strongest in the house. I think Frank is a bigger target than Shane (which I dont understand... I think Shane is stronger at comps), so I think even if the "other side" of the house gets HOH, it would be Boogie and Frank they go for first. If Shane jumped to the other side of the house at this point in the game, he'd be low man on the totem pole.

I thought none of the coaches wanted to do jury house? If they enter the game, wouldnt they HAVE to go?
    I would definitely like to see the Coaches in the game.

Shane (with Dani at the hip) are the low points on that Boogie/Frank totem pole. I think Shane fits with Boogie and Frank because they are all ruthless ... but then so is Wil.

I am not sure about Dani. Nurses typically are very, very good at reading people and also have to be able to compartmentalize emotions to effectively do their jobs. I wouldn't discount her.

I also think that the big spotlights on Shane and Frank continue to protect others like Ian and Jenn. I'd remove Frank and get rid of some of the other threats.

That is ... keep thinking about who can beat whom in the end.

Mohandas Gandhi

Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I think all 4 coaches are going in, if given the opportunity.

Boogie said he probably wouldn't if Frank stayed. He's going to be so
    mad and fired up if Frank goes.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    I think all 4 coaches are going in, if given the opportunity.

Boogie said he probably wouldn't if Frank stayed. He's going to be so
    mad and fired up if Frank goes.
    Thats a really good point. If Frank goes and if Boogie doesnt really need the money all that bad, then Boogie may enter just for the drama.
    I just don't see BB allowing just 3 to enter though......I suppose they could, but it seems they would have to award the winning last coach right away if that happened. It will be interesting to see how this goes down tonight.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I think Boogie would enter the game regardless of if Frank is evicted or not. Come on, this is ego-driven Boogie. You think he'd sit on the sidelines coaching while Janelle plays? I don't.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread