+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Really good observation about Ian. I agree. He gets really flustered at times, like in the map with lines + faces comp is a real good example of him getting flustered. Both Ian + Danielle should try to win 2 in a row and take any decisions out of Dan's hands, but I am glad Dan has to pick one of them if they cant win 2 in a row. I think I know who he would pick, but I am not even going to try to guess anymore, as he has fooled me so many times, I dont want to get misted...LOL
    There is no question in my mind that he would take Danielle.

1. He is not sure he could win against Ian.
    2. He can claim that he has been loyal to her just like he was to Memphis.
    3. She is there because he took her with him.
    Lightfoot, Sticker and malthus like this.

The "mist" is so thick, that I could see even another epic episode. Ian is so convinced that Dan is taking him, that if Ian wins the 2nd comp, I could see Ian throwing the 3rd one to Dan thinking it wont matter, and then Dan blindsiding him when he chooses Danielle for the F2.

We may have not seen the last of mist spray. LOL

FORT Fogey

not sure if this has been covered (haven't gone thru all threads) but I read that the parting words of Dan to Shane were "she has been playing you the whole time, ask Jenn". If that is true, that is awful. (I hope that is not what he said!) Dan is treading a fine line between gaming and cruelty. Perhaps the game is playing with Dan's mind and he is "losing" it. I just can't reconcile such overt deception to fine gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70 View Post
    not sure if this has been covered (haven't gone thru all threads) but I read that the parting words of Dan to Shane were "she has been playing you the whole time, ask Jenn". If that is true, that is awful. (I hope that is not what he said!) Dan is treading a fine line between gaming and cruelty. Perhaps the game is playing with Dan's mind and he is "losing" it. I just can't reconcile such overt deception to fine gaming.
    I hope he didn't say that. Last night he looked desperate to win, and I mean desperate Its very odd, I have never liked him - I like him even less now
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I was thinking that Dan will throw this final HOH because either Ian or Danielle will take him to the final 2 and he won't have to get his hands dirty. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by petertracy View Post
    I was thinking that Dan will throw this final HOH because either Ian or Danielle will take him to the final 2 and he won't have to get his hands dirty. Thoughts?
    Doubt it. He wants rid of Ian.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

It would be shocking if he throws the last HOH. He wants to be in the F2 with Dani, IMO. The only way to make sure that happens is to win this HOH himself. He's covered in blood at this point, what's a little more.

I was thinking he loses a jury vote if he evicts either Ian or Danielle.
    CherokeeRose likes this.

I really doubt it because Dan only has to play in the 3rd one now in front of the live audience, and it also looks good to be a "winner" of comps, and he could use another "win" in his tallly, so I think he will play to win, but like you said, even if he loses, he is covered either way. Plus, it won't be getting your hands dirty at all, because everybody knows he literally HAS TO CHOOSE, so it wont be looked down upon to pick someone to join him in F2. The person not getting picked will of course be mad, but if it is Ian, he really doesnt care at all, so only Danielle would really get upset about it, and as many times as she has forgiven him, I could see her forgiving him again....LOL
    petertracy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70 View Post
    I completely missed out on this last night. Just went back to check, and you're right. That is definitely what he said when he grabbed Shane on his way out the door.

Very interesting.
    petertracy likes this.

+ Reply to Thread