+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

(Since we are all just weirdly hanging out and not watching the feeds, I will amuse myself by indulging in a little fantasy about what Jenn should have said to Ian.)

Jenn - So - Ian. Do you want to talk a little game?
    Ian - Sure.
    Jenn - Alright. So I'm looking at the situation and it's pretty obvious to me that I'm going out next. Shane won the veto, he's coming off, Dan or Dani is going up - and whoever is left will be voting me off. I don't see too many other options here. Right?
    Ian - Er...
    Jenn - So let's just assume I'm heading to jury. And then you are left with the 4 of you guys. If you make it to the last final two, we have to vote for who to win. You're a super smart guy and I'm sure you've thought this through all the way to the end...so, who do you want to be sitting next to when we are all voting?
    Ian - Er. uh. Well, I ... I don't have a final two deal with anyone.
    Jenn - Well...have you thought about who would take you to the final 2? I mean, clearly of the 4 of you left, it's between you and Dan in terms of who has played the best game. You would win against Dani and you'd definitely win against Shane - so given the option, Dani isn't going to take you and Shane isn't going to take you...and Dan. Oh my. Dan. Can you believe the game that he's played this season? It's freaking amazing. How we let a previous WINNER get this far is beyond me. That crap that he pulled with his funeral? He came back from the dead! You know about everything he said to Frank right? He ratted you out so hard, he made Frank HATE you, and that's the reason Britney's gone. Dan was amazing. That might be the most brilliant move in BB history ever. I feel like Dan might take this entire thing again.
    Ian - eep.
    Jenn - Yeah, it's crazy. Of the 4 of you left, it's pretty much you or Dan who deserves to win. I wonder who Dan would take to the final 2. It kind of seems like of everyone, you would be the hardest to beat. I'm sure he knows that. I think given the chance, Dan's going to take Dani. Shane's going to take Dani. Dani's going to take Shane. Who's going to take you Ian? Why is Dan still in this game?
    Ian - gasp.
    Jenn - You've made some AMAZING moves in this game Ian. You've won competitions. You could take this. You could be the winner of Big Brother 14. Every big brother fan would know your name. Is it possible that it's time for a HUGE move right now? A move that would go down in history? Ian - right now, you could get Dan Gheesling out of this house. You could backdoor his ass right out. I'm dead in the water Ian. I have no one. I have no alliance. I've won no competitions. No one would vote for me... and you could probably beat me in both the final competitions or on the jury. I have no one. Ian, you have no one. You think you have these people, but they are going to take each other. You're HOH this week, and you can't play next week. They are coming after you next week. NO ONE would see it coming if you teamed up with me. Put Dan up, we can convince Dani and Shane that now is the time to get him out - it's a good game move for everyone. Why is he still here? Are we really going to let him take this again? 500,000 Dollars? Again? I swear, if he gets to the end, he's going to win this thing. Even Britney admitted that Dan's move in getting her out was brilliant. So - Step 1) Put Dan up, 2) Make Dani and Shane realize that he is the biggest threat in the house and that it's time for him to go 3) Team up with me and we can go against Dani and Shane. At that point it's about the veto - but at least you know someone will have your back. I will have your back Ian. I've never done anything disloyal. I know this is a huge move - but this game is won with huge moves, and it's come time that you step up and be the one to get Dan out. If you do that, you have this game won. I would be proud to sit next to you in the Final 2 and get that 50 thousand. You deserve the money Ian. Think about it.

(end scene.
    thanks for the indulgence. )
    mulvajo, Hyper, Arielflies and 4 others like this.

You had me at "eep."
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Hysterical grateful!!!!

Overall, IMO, it has been a great show this summer, and again just want to thank EVERYONE here at the FORT for a great season. There have been so many twists + turns, it has been real exciting, and very entertaining.

I hope Ian still makes it, but am kind of assuming he will be voted out by either Dan or Shane. So, based on that, below is again my ever changing rooting for summary (in order of preference for winning the whole game):

Ian - If he goes no further, hope he at least gets AC. I am assuming he will be voted out. Just can't see Dan or Shane taking him any further mainly because when Ian won a few HOHs recently, it kind of shocked them into realizing he could beat them in important comps.

Dan - Have to root for him to win because of the miraculous "funeral" move. I am surprised he doesn't win more comps, but it seems his manipulative skills are off the charts which more than compensates for his lack of winning comps. He still has Dani + Ian in F2 deals with him. Pretty amazing. As far as what it takes to win this game + jury votes, IMO, he seems to be the leader of the remaining pack, so have to go with him.

Danielle - Most improved player, and winning a LOT of comps towards the end. It is always easier to win comps with fewer players, but still, she is winning them, so kudos for that. IMO, she has earned her right to be in F3 with the comp wins near the end. Also, she played her role well, when she had to coverup stuff.

Shane - Socially, he pretty much road Dan + Dani's coat tails all the way to the end, although he did win quite a LOT of comps himself which compensated for his lack of social skills. The way he "used" Danielle was a key strategy for him, and took him very far in this game. That was a great move on his part, although, it is kind of sad for Danielle the way he just "used" her for that. But, Shane developed that strategy on his own, and saw the opportunity and pulled it off. I think Shane truly likes her just as a friend only, which helped his strategy work with her.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-13-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    Shoepie, GabbyG and scoot13 like this.

FORT Fogey

I agree with everything you said. I will add that the comps that Shane won were early in the game and many players threw them. He won the last one with Ian's help. I do not believe he could have done that without him. So I don't see him as a competition threat nor do I think he can boast about them.
    Sticker likes this.

I think now that Shane and Dani are even closer if Dan gets the veto used on him he has to get rid of Shane. Dani will not take him to the F2...she will choose Shane. If Shane goes I think if either Dani or Ian won they would take Dan.

FORT Fogey

I think you may be right Debb. I think Dani assumes she has a boyfriend when she leaves the house. It is a tricky decision for Dan.

I see Ian winning this final HoH. And probably taking Dan. I think that is a great final 2, even though Dan is more likely to lose against Ian. They have all (the final 4 QP) pulled their weight and they all have good arguments for winning. But I would be most disappointed with a Dani/Shane F2.
    Debbie8863, Sticker and dogslife like this.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

FORT Fogey

I think Dan is going to win the final HOH. Dani will throw it as per Dan's plan and she will win round 2. Again if all goes as planned. I have no clue what the comps will be. I expect to see endurance be a hand on something that will buzz when you take your hand off. I can see Dan telling Ian to drop out and win the second challenge once Dani is out.

I don't think Ian will throw it. Unless Dan does some major misting. He has said that he thinks he needs to win it get to the end.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

+ Reply to Thread