+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: 9/10 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I would be pulling for it too...if I thought it was going to happen. The fact that it isn't going to happen (have the three of them wake the heck up and get Dan out) influences my opinion that they don't deserve it. I would applaud Ian coming to his senses...it's go time. If they can figure it out, they deserve it. If they can't, then Dan does.

So I guess I'm on the fence, and willing and happy to give it to the person who TAKES it. And right now, as arrogant as he seems, that is Dan.
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Girly18 View Post

Can't deny Dan and Ian's good game play, but they do seem to act rather arrogant which irks me to death. That's why I was pulling for Frank.
    I swear I'm not trying to be a smarta** with this, but you rooted against two guys for being arrogant ... but rooted for FRANK? He's been the king of arrogance all Summer long.
    Punkin and GabbyG like this.

FORT Newbie

I agree.. I want someone to win who deserves it but that would involve two tough competitors duking it out in the end (Ian and Dan). I just don't think Dan is going to take Ian. He is going to take someone he knows he has a shot of winning against like Dani or Jenn... If it was me, i would make sure that i was competing for HOH against the two weakest competitors and the ones who haven't really been involved in any big game moves... That's Dani and Jenn.... But, everyone has their own opinions on the final two = weak vs. strength, good vs. evil, strong vs. strong...

It would be great tho if Ian and Shane would just talk and think past next week.... fingers crossed...
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post
    I would be pulling for it too...if I thought it was going to happen. The fact that it isn't going to happen (have the three of them wake the heck up and get Dan out) influences my opinion that they don't deserve it. I would applaud Ian coming to his senses...it's go time. If they can figure it out, they deserve it. If they can't, then Dan does.

So I guess I'm on the fence, and willing and happy to give it to the person who TAKES it. And right now, as arrogant as he seems, that is Dan.
    Completely agree, it should be common sense around final 5, that you should play with the mind set "every man for themselves". This would be the perfect moment for Dani and Shane to take out Dan, so that then there is only 1 big player left, not 2.
    Sticker and CherokeeRose like this.

FORT Fanatic

I actually think Ian has a slightly better chance of making it to the F3 if Dan stays this week and Ian does not win POV. With Dan still in the house if Dani wins HOH and Shane wins POV Shane might send Dan home over Ian. With Jenn in the house I don't see any scenario where Ian stays if he does not win POV. JMO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    I swear I'm not trying to be a smarta** with this, but you rooted against two guys for being arrogant ... but rooted for FRANK? He's been the king of arrogance all Summer long.
    Touche touche. I guess I'm a sucker for the underdog that everyone consistently tries to get out. *shrug*

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post

This is my opinion as well....if they can't think of this on their own and just follow Dan's lead...then what makes them good players that deserve to win? Dan is running circles around them. That is their own fault.
    Sticker likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    I actually think Ian has a slightly better chance of making it to the F3 if Dan stays this week and Ian does not win POV. With Dan still in the house if Dani wins HOH and Shane wins POV Shane might send Dan home over Ian. With Jenn in the house I don't see any scenario where Ian stays if he does not win POV. JMO of course.
    I hadn't thought of it that way - you are right, Dan is a HUGE target.
    Although, now that I think about it, I don't think Shane and Dani are thinking that way - well, I'm not sure Shane is thinking at all.
    And really, I think most of them are focused on the fact that Ian is going to wipe the floor with them on any mental/memory/puzzle comp - so even though Dan is a huge target, his win record isn't too spectacular and Ian seems really scary when it comes to comps.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    For the life of me I can not see Shane winning the Final four POV.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

Juls and gratefulgirl. ITA

Dan is the reason they are all where they are now, including Ian. Dan is playing the better game.

+ Reply to Thread