+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Fanatic

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Everyone plays in the POV including the HOH. If Dan wins HOH, he also has a shot at winning the veto. He can't vote out Ian himself, but he can influence whoever is not sitting next to Ian to do so.
    Yes, I should have qualified that and said I hope Dan wins HOH and then not POV. Surprisingly it seems to me that Dan has the best chance to make it to F3 without winning either comp next time.
    Last edited by dogslife; 09-10-2012 at 01:23 PM.

FORT Fogey

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

The only way Ian can be in F2 is if he wins his way there. He has no ally. No one wants to go up against him.

The next HOH will put Ian on the block. If does not win the POV he is gone. His entire game now rests in the next POV.

Re: 9/10 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I wish Ian would get a "wake up call" and dump Dan before Dan breaks his word once again and poor Ian is surprised that Dan will lie to him as easily as to everyone else.
    RealVoyeur and CherokeeRose like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I wish Ian would get a "wake up call" and dump Dan before Dan breaks his word once again and poor Ian is surprised that Dan will lie to him as easily as to everyone else.
    I do as well.I love that Dan sees Ian as a threat
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

bha

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Yes!!! I want that to happen soo bad!
    CherokeeRose likes this.
    The Best Things in Life are Free.

bha

I really like Dan but would like to see Ian stay in game and perhaps be in the F2.
    The Best Things in Life are Free.

FORT Newbie

Hello... I don't post that often. Maybe twice over the years, but I read everyone's updates and they are great... So thank you.

One comment that i haven't really seen on here... But, i kind of want Dan to go.. He's a great gamer, but I don't really like his game strategy since his "funeral." And, i think he is getting a little to big for his britches.. JMO...

I think it would be really funny if Shane and Dani and Ian figured out that he wanted Ian and Shane to go and Shane used his POV and Ian put up Dan.. They could get him out and eliminate a huge threat... Thoughts???

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yes, that would be the best game move for them.....But I don't see it happening.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Newbie

yea, i don't either... Dan makes sure he is on damage control from what i understand... But if Shane and Ian just had one conversation and talked about a little strategy further than the final four, then i think they could make a big move and let it be Dani, Shane and Ian in final three... But, here is to wishful thinking...

Glad someone brought this up. I know we got a whole lot of Dan and Ian fans so I stay quiet. lol

Can't deny Dan and Ian's good game play, but they do seem to act rather arrogant which irks me to death. That's why I was pulling for Frank. I'd love to see something shocking like Dan being found out, but as JustJuls said, very doubtful that would happen. Cause although Ian has made some moves and is extremely book smart, he is too trusting and gullible when it comes to Dan.

Saying that, I'd love to see Ian go more than anyone, haven't like him from day 1. He's an undercover conniver that must be ousted! lol
    Last edited by Girly18; 09-10-2012 at 03:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread