+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

I have to say, I am glad if Jenn (debi downer) goes. and very happy that the Quack Pack makes it to final 4. at that point any one of them will be a better winner than some of the past finalists. Good for all 4 of them. Personally, I would like to see an Ian/Dan final. and either win is great with me.
    Sticker, Lolli and malthus like this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

FORT Fogey

Can Ian play in the next HOH?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    I have to say, I am glad if Jenn (debi downer) goes. and very happy that the Quack Pack makes it to final 4. at that point any one of them will be a better winner than some of the past finalists. Good for all 4 of them. Personally, I would like to see an Ian/Dan final. and either win is great with me.
    Dan and Dani are the only ones who know what is going on in the house and Dani only knows because Dan has been taking her along. Ian thinks he is F2 with Dan and he isn't. I am rooting for a Dan/Dani F2.

I would be fine with Ian winning, for sure. That said, I want to see a first and probably never to be repeated double winner. And I like Dan.
    KareyR2 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

My ideal situation for this upcoming week is that Jenn gets voted out. Shane wins HoH and nominates Dan and Ian. Ian wins POV and takes himself off the block. Danielle goes up, Ian votes her out.
    Sticker likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Can Ian play in the next HOH?
    No. The only time a current HOH can play back to back HOH's is from 4 to 3 under normal circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by EllaMinnowPea View Post
    My ideal situation for this upcoming week is that Jenn gets voted out. Shane wins HoH and nominates Dan and Ian. Ian wins POV and takes himself off the block. Danielle goes up, Ian votes her out.
    Having Dan, Ian, + Shane in a F3 battle would be a great battle.

I could settle for that as well, although, I really wish Ian would wake up and try to win this game this week by putting Dan on the block (if Shane takes himself off). If he would put Dan up there with Jenn, I think Ian could convince Danielle + Shane to vote out Dan over Jenn wth the same reasoning they all could use about the ultimate pawn to try to win the game.

It is sad to me to see Ian get this far to be screwed over by Dan and not even make F2. I think Ian would be happy coming in 2nd, but he may not be given that chance if he doesn't go after Dan this week. It is his own fault if that happens, as he has a lot of control this week, if he would just use it wisely.

I am afraid he is more worried about seeing the QP make the final 4, than worrying about himself winning the game.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-10-2012 at 10:18 AM.

FORT Fanatic

I totally agree Sticker. I think Ian is really loyal to his "Final 2" deal with Dan and doesn't realize that Dan isn't loyal to it at all.

I wish Jenn (and the DR even) would get in his ear about how Dan put him up and how he could be a legend for getting rid of Boogie, Frank AND Dan. It would make things interesting and let the newbies battle it out.
    Last edited by EllaMinnowPea; 09-10-2012 at 10:27 AM.
    scoot13 and Sticker like this.

FORT Fanatic

I think Ian's chances of making it to F2 are the same no matter who leaves this week. If he doesn't win the POV next time Ian will almost certainly go. The only scenario he might make it through is Dani HOH and Shane POV. If Shane had to decide between keeping Dan & Ian he might choose Ian, though I think Dani would convince him to keep Dan.

When Dani told Ian last night that she was okay with going on the block as the replacement I got the feeling she will be relieved to not have to make anymore tough decisions. Dan and Shane will vote out Jenn and Dani won't have to feel guilty. Then next time there is no way Shane and Dan will be on the block together with her having to vote one out. The only choice she will possibly have to make going forward is cutting Ian. If the F3 is Dan/Shane/Dani I have a feeling Dani will throw the final HOH knowing either of the guys will take her to F2.

I will feel very bad for Ian if Dan wins POV next time and votes Ian out. I'm really hoping Dan wins HOH so that doesn't happen.
    Last edited by dogslife; 09-10-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EllaMinnowPea View Post
    I totally agree Sticker. I think Ian is really loyal to his "Final 2" deal with Dan and doesn't realize that Dan isn't loyal to it at all.

I wish Jenn (and the DR even) would get in his ear about how Dan put him up and how he could be a legend for getting rid of Boogie, Frank AND Dan. It would make things interesting and let the newbies battle it out.
    I would love to see that.All newbies
    scoot13 and Sticker like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    [snipped]
    I will feel very bad for Ian if Dan wins POV next time and votes Ian out. I'm really hoping Dan wins HOH so that doesn't happen.
    Everyone plays in the POV including the HOH. If Dan wins HOH, he also has a shot at winning the veto. He can't vote out Ian himself, but he can influence whoever is not sitting next to Ian to do so.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread