+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Was it yesterday I heard Dan/Dani whispering in the kitchen where he asked her if she was okay with Shane going out? I believe she answered in the positive.

A little later Dan had to sneak back into the house to ditch Shane and talk to Dani. After they both complained that they couldn't find five minutes alone without him bursting in on them, I believe once again they agreed that he had to go.

We'll see.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Thanks, I missed that. I've only had BBAD on in the background the past night or two, so I've missed some things.

Does Ian know about this? Is he leaning that way too? Or is he still beating the Quack Pack F4 drum?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Thanks, I missed that. I've only had BBAD on in the background the past night or two, so I've missed some things.

Does Ian know about this? Is he leaning that way too? Or is he still beating the Quack Pack F4 drum?
    Beating it loud and proud.

If this went down and Shane went home, he'd lose it. I don't even know if Dan could mist him in to getting over it. This is the one thing all game he's wanted.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I'm trying to figure out the timing of the coming week.

Sat - POV

Sun or Mon - POV ceremony

Tuesday - eviction and HOH (Feeds down all day)

Wed - POV and ceremony

Thurs - eviction and start of Final 3 HOH

For the Wed show will Julie be a clip presenter or will it be live?

Please correct my imaginings if you will.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Arielflies, That sounds right to me.

I think POV ceremony will be today to give them more time to talk stategy and really think about it. Dan was thinking Shane might be offered money not to use the POV. If this happens it smells of production manipulation to keep him on the block. Julie would have to be live on the big screen in LR to manage that so not likely.

I think Wed will be a regular live show. That may be wishful thinking though.

We'll probably get the first jury house footage on Wednesday, so I imagine they'll have some pretty quick comps and votes.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Ian wants Jen out so he will encourage/tell Shane to use his veto so he can put Dani up knowing neither Dan nor Shane would vote to eliminate her. If Jenn should win next HOH Ian knows he will go on the block and be voted out if he cannot win POV. It is crucial for him to get Jenn out now. I don't foresee Shane not using his veto. There is a chance Dan and Dani would vote him out. Well, he probably cannot see that.

Shane would be a bigger fool than Marcellas not to take himself off the block. Surely he sees that this would only give Dan time to plot and scheme and consider his options.

It's ironic that Dan's double/triple-dealing has been so good that the others don't realize just how much they shouldn't trust him at all...

Strategy? Dump Dan. Now!

FORT Fogey

So Jenn goes on Tuesday.

Senarios:

Dan wins HOH he will put Ian and Shane on the block assuring, them both they are pawns. If neither win POV, Ian is gone. If Ian wins POV Dani has to go up and Ian is the only vote so Dani goes.

Danielle wins HOH she will put up Ian and Shane, again assuring them both they are pawns. Dan will vote Ian out if he does not win POV. If he does she will have to put Dan up and Ian votes Dan out.

Shane wins HOH, puts Ian and Dan up. Ian goes if he doesnt win POV. If he does win, Dani goes up next to Dan and Ian votes Dani out.

I think Ian is allowed to play HOH again, right? Ignore next senario if I am wrong.

Ian wins HOH and puts up Shane and Dani. Again, one of them is out if they don't win POV.

From the perspective of Dan's game, he will want Ian to win it.

The next POV comp will be a nail biter no matter who is on the block!

+ Reply to Thread