+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Fanatic

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

The only BB season I didn't watch to the end was the winter season.

This season looks to be over for me. I have barely watched anything beyond a couple of hours of feeds and haven't really kept up with the post regarding how fantastic Dan is.

There are 3 pieces of furniture left in Shane 'the Mannequin", Dani "the Crazy Stalker", Jenn "slept the entire season'. They've latched on to others and are only still in the game because they are so clueless they are only used as votes for Dan's game.

There are 2 backstabbing scumbags; Dan "Bible Swear", Ian "Fan Boy". Both made alliances with the intent on screwing people over.

Dan...There is so much love on this board that I may be taking my life in my hands. Dan's greed for the cash ("for Chelsea and I to have a better life") motivated him to swear on the bible that he was with Frank to the final 2. I'm not a fan of the bible in BB...certainly not a fan of people using the bible to prove their honesty. Dan's a d0uche.

Frank was a decent guy but was paired with Boogie so the people that had an aggressive dislike for Boogie transfered that on to Frank. Most season's Frank would have been considered a beloved underdog. Not in a season with Janelle (did nothing all season...coaches comp fell/thrown to her) and Dan.

Haven't watched a full episode for over a week, can't get back into it.

Err...go Ian?
    lilcountriegal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post
    I don't really understand how Ian hasn't realized that Dan getting any further isn't a good idea for him. I like Dan and I kind of want him to win for his gameplay - but I'm just shocked that they aren't considering putting him up right now. The time has come to turn on each other - and looking at who is left, it would seem like Dan would be the least intelligent choice to have continue. The mist...it must be so strong.

I guess what is working for him is that other than Ian and Danielle, there aren't any gamers left in the house, and Dani has loyalty. It would be up to Ian to realize that this is the week to put Dan up. I think that if he goes ahead with Shane and Jenn as the noms, and Shane wins veto (which he totally could) - Dan is going to go. Which means that Ian would pretty much have the game locked up in a final 2.
    I am hoping that Ian comes around and realizes this. I think it is very doable and here is how I think he can pull it off.
    In order for Ian to win the whole thing, All he has to do is to put up Dan + Danilelle on the block, and then convince Jenn + Shane to vote out Dan. I think he would have a chance at convincing those 2 if he could get them to realize what it would be like to sit next to Dan in the F2.

Shane would probably vote to keep Danielle anyway + Jenn should be easy to convince, so it seems very doable. Ian just needs to wake up himself first and realize what it would be like for him to be sitting next to Dan in the F2 (rather than someone like Jenn or Shane or Danielle).

IMO, I think Ian wins hands-down with any of the others in a F2 (except Dan).
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-07-2012 at 12:08 PM.

FORT Fogey

Ian may realize he has to get Dan out and that being the reason for his frantic pacing. I know he paces all the time but his source of agitation THIS time may be about making another big move.
    Sticker likes this.

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Re: 9/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Ok. I am confused. Who is Dan's actually F2 deal with? Or does he switch with power? Right now I think its Ian. I would LOVE an Ian/Dan F2. I am not sure which one would win.
    GO DAN!!

Re: 9/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by smiley42585 View Post
    Ok. I am confused. Who is Dan's actually F2 deal with? Or does he switch with power? Right now I think its Ian. I would LOVE an Ian/Dan F2. I am not sure which one would win.
    Everyone but Shane, I think.
    andee likes this.

FORT Fogey

I am looking forward to Ian talking Dan, Danielle and Shane about nominations. I foresee Dan having a long talk with Ian about getting Shane out. Well a talk where he leads Ian to think of it. Today there is nomination ceremony and perhaps a luxury or PB. I dont know why they think there will be another PB but they do. I cannot remember past seasons like many do.

I just hope any talks are in the HOH so ninja whispering isn't necessary.

that's why Dan is the greatest player...

he has a f2 deal w/ everybody

i also would like to see F2 of Dan/Ian ..these guys love the game and are playing hardcore... i'd like it to come down to them 2 and the jury voting on gameplay

unfortunately, i fear Jen will be one of the F2, yuck

I think Dan knows that of everyone in the house, Ian is the WORST choice for him to take to final two. He could definitely beat Jenn or Shane, without trying, and he might be able to talk his way into winning against Dani - but Ian could easily take it over Dan. Just as I think Ian should be trying to get Dan out, Dan should definitely trying to be getting Ian out (which I think he would be if Ian wasn't safe this week). Dan knows it. Ian doesn't (or if he does, it doesn't seem like he's showing it.)

Sticker - I think you are totally right - Ian's best move is somehow getting Dan and Dani up on the block together, and then Ian has the game locked up. If these fools let Dan slide to the end, then none of them deserve to win. Duh.
    Shoepie likes this.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Ian's best move would be to try to backdoor Dan this week but he won't. He is convinced that QP of his is far more fantastic than any group ever formed, both past and present. Jeez, he even mentioned once how Julie might quack with him one day. Bleh.

If Jenn doesn't win veto, she is going home. Dan and Dani will keep Shane. He's that loyal old dog who lays in the neighbor's driveway every day. You're happy to see him when you come home but you don't need to clean up his messes. You just know he's always going to be there.

So, Ian can't play next week.

Dan wins? Ian and Shane go up. I don't think he'll mess with Dani that close to the end and he pretty much has her sold on throwing him endurance in the final comp because "she's soooooooooooo smart" and could make it up next round. If the boys don't win veto, I think Ian goes. He's far too likeable and he would win against Dan. He has too many people in jury who would vote for him easily out of spite for Dan's game.

Dani wins? I think Ian and Shane go up again *or* she tries to get Dan on the block if she's smart. Ian would press her hard for that power move. That scares me.

Shane wins? Dan and Ian for sure. Scary as well.

Dan really needs the HOH or he has to get that veto. It is the only thing I see keeping him safe next week because Ian and their "Final Two" will be useless to him....

In most scenarios for this veto, Dan and Dani are the ones voting. (If either of them win, they'll keep the noms the same, letting Shane think he's a pawn). Is Dan prepared top force Ian to break the tie? That would be a very public statement that his F2 with Ian means the most to him, which I don't think is necessarily true.

I wonder if they would have the stones to get rid of Shane at this point. Dan would have had to convince Dani by now that it was the best thing to do, and while she's acting like Shane is annoying her when Jenn's around, I don't think she's there yet. Otherwise, I don't see the advantage to Dan re-breaking the QP, which is something Ian supposedly still doesn't want to happen.

Shane is no longer the powerhouse player he seemed to be in the first half of the season, so I don't think he's suddenly going to rally now. The other four players are smarter than him by half, even Dani. I think Jenn's going to have to win, otherwise she's gone.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread