+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Predictions for the DE tonight?

I think Dani will win HoH, nominate Ian and Joe. Ian will win POV, Dani will have to make a Sophie's Choice and put Shane up.

Ian will vote to evict Joe.
    Dan will vote to evict Shane.
    Jenn will vote to evict...?
    Sticker likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

That is a Sophie's Choice for Danielle.

If Ian wins POV, he'll keep noms the same so Dan won't be the replacement. It is in Dan's best interest to evict Shane before the follow up HOH, and I think Jenn will follow Dan. However, she wants to keep her girl happy, so she may vote Joe.

If Shane wins HOH, he will put up Jenn and Ian. Even if it stays the same, Jenn goes to jury.

If Dan wins first HOH, I think he'll put up Jenn and Joe. Unless Joe wins POV, he will go to jury.

(on an outside fluke) If Jenn wins HOH, she puts up Joe and Ian. Unless he wins POV, Joe goes to jury.

(on an outside fluke) If Joe wins HOH, he puts up Dan and Ian. One of them (probably Ian) will go to jury, unless he wins POV and is replaced by Jenn. Jenn goes to jury.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-06-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    kelly54 and Sticker like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Predictions for the DE tonight?

I think Dani will win HoH, nominate Ian and Joe. Ian will win POV, Dani will have to make a Sophie's Choice and put Shane up.

Ian will vote to evict Joe.
    Dan will vote to evict Shane.
    Jenn will vote to evict...?
    I think because they did a questions HOH and a physical POV last time ....they might switch it up for this DE. In which case, Dan or Shane have a good chance of winning HOH.

But yeah, if it is a questions HOH, I think Dani might win it. But I don't see Ian winning a physical HOH over Dan and Shane
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I love the scenerios....good job everyone. It basically is "put up or shut up" in these next few comps for the "floaters" + "semi-floaters". That is what is great about this game....They can win to stay in. They will have their chance very soon.

Re: 9/6 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

So now the jury is Ashley, Britney, Frank and Joe. Say the Final 2 are Dan and Danielle, and Ian, Shane and Jenn are in the jury, would Dan really win? He has maybe a majority of enemies on the jury and he already won BB once. Could he pull it off?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deedeef View Post
    So now the jury is Ashley, Britney, Frank and Joe. Say the Final 2 are Dan and Danielle, and Ian, Shane and Jenn are in the jury, would Dan really win? He has maybe a majority of enemies on the jury and he already won BB once. Could he pull it off?
    I was just thinking about this. He crossed people in his season but everyone was familiar with BB and understood what a game well played meant. Jenn has never watched BB. Ashley is, well who knows what. Watch her interview with Jeff on youtube if you have forgotten.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yes. Let's put it this way...he not only got himself there, but he also COACHED his only player from week one to the Final 2. She won't have a lot big moves or plays to bring up. He has a ton.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

It would take a Survivor All Stars type of jury to rip this from Dan if he sat at the end against Dani. What can she argue? She was picked by the right coach with the right set of coat tails? She's done her part to cover this well ... but that's it.

Yes. The one person Frank hates more then Dan is Danielle, even more then Ian. Dan would get Ian's vote. He'd probably get Ashley's vote. It would come down to Joe and Britney, and I think they'd vote for Dan.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Yes. Let's put it this way...he not only got himself there, but he also COACHED his only player from week one to the Final 2. She won't have a lot big moves or plays to bring up. He has a ton.
    And if Britney finds out that Danielle knew about her blindside.... Then let Britney baby, coddle and feel sorry for her over the Dan comment... She may be very mad at Danielle for stabbling her in the back...

+ Reply to Thread