+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

I think Shane, Britney, Ian and Joe should offer Frank a sincere alliance. Vote out Danielle this week and put up Dan and Jenn next. It isn't that I prefer that grouping to another I just don't see how else they can topple Dan's domination.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I think Shane, Britney, Ian and Joe should offer Frank a sincere alliance. Vote out Danielle this week and put up Dan and Jenn next. It isn't that I prefer that grouping to another I just don't see how else they can topple Dan's domination.
    If I did the math correctly with the votes, I agree with you because:
    I think that would be the only hope Brittany would have. Because even if she gets Shane, Ian, + Joe to vote for her, I think that means it would be a 3-3 tie in the voting, and Frank would break the tie to vote out Brittany. So, it does seem like they need Frank as the most likely one (on other side) to change his vote (as well as securing Joe, Shane, + Ian first).
    Because I dont see Dan changing or Jenn changing right now because they were part of the big plan. Frank, however, could flip again IMO because he has flipped so many times and has so many side-alliances.

If I had to put odds on this happening though, I don't see the odds being very good, but I do wish Brittany would try. The really strange thing was why she didn't immediately go to Shane + Joe to secure their votes right after this happened to her. I suppose her shock + grief was so much, she wasn't thinking about trying to change things.

EDIT: I was wrong above with the 3-3, as I counted Frank twice as being able to vote, so it would only be 3-2 if Brittany could get Ian, Shane, + Joe to vote for her. Those 3 against Dan+Jenns vote would make it 3-2.
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-30-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Frank cannot vote as HOH, Dani and Brit cannot vote. Leaves Dan and Jenn, Ian, Shane and Joe. Yes. 3 of them could vote out Dani, but they are sheep and will do what the HOH tells them to. *unless I am missing someone.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    Frank cannot vote as HOH, Dani and Brit cannot vote. Leaves Dan and Jenn, Ian, Shane and Joe. Yes. 3 of them could vote out Dani, but they are sheep and will do what the HOH tells them to. *unless I am missing someone.
    Thanks.
    You are correct. I counted Frank twice (knew he couldnt vote, but counted him anyway), so it really would be a 3-2 if she can convince Joe, Shane, + Ian is all she needs. I agree that Shane + Joe probably wont change at this point because they seem very week and scared of Frank. If Brit would have just gotten to Shane + Joe first, it may have been different. I think Ian is always a wild card, and she may be able to convince him, but it all seems like spilled milk at this point.

Brittany has a lot of work to do if she wants to change things up.
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-30-2012 at 12:23 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    It sure seemed like it would have been easy for Brit to swing the votes toward Danielle. She lost her sanity for too long and just gave up. Danielle annoys all of them, they all want Frank out and suspect Dan has a deal with him. I could have worked.

so, if the QuackPack is back - I'm glad. I would like to see Dan,Dani,Shane,Ian pick off Frank (obnoxious), Jenn (who?), and Joe (what did you say?). Then I would like to see Dan sitting next to any one of the 3 at the end.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Frank is not gonna get picked off...

backdooring is the only thing that'll work

i think Dan really wants to go to F3 w/ Frank & Jen and then just go heads up

then they drop Jen and let the jury decide who

if a backdoor opportunity arises then Frank is gone during the double eviction next week

FORT Newbie

Ian has to put up Frank and Dan: it's the only thing that makes sense.
    And at this point in the game, he can "honorably" do it. He's on the outs with Frank. Dan has burned his bridges. And he has to put both up, because otherwise (if say he put up Frank and Jenn), Dan will scramble and get Frank off.

Even if Dan comes to Ian and says look, Im back with the Quack Pak (which is dubious, he's only allied with Danielle of the QP), IAN LOSES TO DAN and FRANK in final 2 situation. Dan and Frank BOTH have to leave for a third party to win. Sooner the better.

Ian is perfectly positioned to make this huge move. It won't bite him later on the jury because any damage has already been done, and he can spin it (truthfully) as him getting out people who were just "too good" to stay in the house.

I mean, this must be right. How else could I have put that headline in super-huge font if it were incorrect?

Here are the links for the articles that Julie Chen mentioned on the show last night.. posted by Chelsea on Dan's FB page.. good reads!

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/...ews/n81470.htm
    'Big Brother': Dan's big speech, and the aftermath | Season 14 Episode 21 | EW.com
    Debbie8863 likes this.
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008 View Post
    Here are the links for the articles that Julie Chen mentioned on the show last night.. posted by Chelsea on Dan's FB page.. good reads!

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/...ews/n81470.htm
    'Big Brother': Dan's big speech, and the aftermath | Season 14 Episode 21 | EW.com
    Great articles! Thanks for posting the links!
    Madison_2008 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread