+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Dan really needs to work Jenn and Ian and point out to both of them how secure Britney is sitting and that she would most likely beat either of them in F2... And he also needs to point out that Dani is sitting pretty good too... And that both Brit and Dani are both good at comps and endurance...

He really is going to have to work some sort of an angle with these 2... Maybe even make a safety deal with one or both of them.. Frank can't offer that to either of them he can't play HOH for the next 2 weeks..

Here's how I think Dan's master plan might actually work:

Frank won't be able to talk Jenn into using the veto. Frank & Dan (& Dani?) work Ian to use his on Dan, promising that Brit won't go up, and Joe (who he hates) will be the target. Ian uses his veto on Dan at the meeting, then Jenn uses hers on Dani out of spite. Frank puts up Shane and Joe, and Joe goes out the door.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

^ Scratch that. I never thought Jenn would be just as gullible as Frank!
    TheIrishEyes likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

From the Tweets thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    James Rhine:

If Dan pulls this off he wil reaffirm that I said he's the best. He needs to stop throwing comps though...
    But he'll have to throw the HoH this week. As much as the house (well, Brit, Ian, Shane and Joe) hate Dan right now, they can't pass up the opportunity of getting Frank out in the next 2 weeks. They'd be utter fools. And if Dan can keep himself safe, Frank goes to the jury thinking that Dan was loyal to him, and Dan can say anything he wants to the others about what was in his head at that point.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I do think Dan will try his best to go to the end with Danielle. His first alliance. He does tend to stick to those if he can.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

We all know this is a huge win for Dan if Jenn follows through and takes him down, but does this “move” by Danielle go down as one of the worst decisions in BB history? This has to be up there with Marcellas not using the VETO on himself and Kaysar taking his finger off the button.

Danielle is going from 100% safe against Dan to a coin flip against Britney.
    I'm here likes this.

Lets just say its Frank and Dan F2.... who wins and why?

I think Frank wins because there are more newbies in jury... and he kicked-arse in comps and Dan already won his season.

Having said that... I don't believe Frank will get to the end though... its just fun to throw around.

Just a thought as I was attempting to catch up on the live feed threads. Lots of talk about Frankatism (favouritism of Frank), by AG/Production staff in general. Not being voted out on the day the coaches entered, most recently, the lack of consistency of chum (shudder) baths.

Could Frank be the real twist of this year? He makes it to the F2, but in fact is revealed to be a decoy, and the other person wins it?

Purely speculation and I blame lack of sleep, but the blatant Frankatism is almost too blatant at times.
    reality: reality/rēˈalətē/
    Noun:
    1. The world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them: "he refuses to face reality".
    2. A thing that is actually experienced or seen, esp. when this is grim or problematic: "the harsh realities of life".
    3. Opposite of reality tv.

Quote Originally Posted by LeftofCentre View Post
    Just a thought as I was attempting to catch up on the live feed threads. Lots of talk about Frankatism (favouritism of Frank), by AG/Production staff in general. Not being voted out on the day the coaches entered, most recently, the lack of consistency of chum (shudder) baths.

Could Frank be the real twist of this year? He makes it to the F2, but in fact is revealed to be a decoy, and the other person wins it?

Purely speculation and I blame lack of sleep, but the blatant Frankatism is almost too blatant at times.
    I know its been mentioned a lot about how the games have been geared towards Frank... but I don't agree with that nor understand how people think that. Just because he wasn't voted out when the coaches joined the game? Was the VETO comp also done that way too.... geared for Frank to win or did the other houseguest just suck at the game? Maybe thats what Frank does for a living... builds the games that BB uses??? Hmmmm..... Of course I am being sarcastic...

I don't see Frank in the F2 anyway. I don't think he'll survive the next 2 weeks.

The fact that Ian is so fired up to get Frank out, even knowing it was Dan that masterminded all this, means something. Eventually, BB will find a comp that Frank can't win. And when Frank doesn't win, Shane usually does, and Shane is against him now.

And I think Dan was kind of counting on Frank being gone soon when he struck this new alliance. This way, Frank goes thinking Dan was with him, and Dan gets a jury vote that he didn't have a week ago.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread