+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

I don't think Brit realizes that Shane & Dani really do have a F2 deal. She can't connect the fact that they're just as quick to dump Dan as she is...which means they could be just as quick to dump her given the chance.

If I have to stay consistent with my "there should be no vets mixes into new casts" rants, I guess I could live with a Jenn/Joe final 2. But they wouldn't have been the two newbs I would have picked to make it.
    cablejockey, Shoepie and dogslife like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

No Ian in there, MF?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I probably should have posted an observation here rather than in the feed thread (8-25) but with Ian's knowledge of the seasons, I wonder if he is playing Dan's game more than Boogie's game - appear non-threatening until it is no longer needed. Dan began that strategy after Brian left and continued it until seven were left.

Ian accidently won HOH at nine left and was upset because it was too soon. I think he wanted to wait another week before making any moves. Right now he is caught between two old alliances and the floaters needing to keep his lies afloat. Will he be able to hang on, or will he be exposed and expendable.

If Dan exposes him as the mole, it won't matter as Frank really won't care at this point, even with his WORD and LOYALTY stuff going. He'll probably find a way to use him, if he has any real brains.

These players are so loosey goosey with their ties to one another that it is difficult to predict how any of them as HOH will act or react. This game, at the moment, really is moment to moment.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    No Ian in there, MF?
    I just meant that if it was a Jenn/Joe F2, it would suck but at least it was two newbies.

I totally want Ian or Brit to win at this point.
    JustJuls likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

I like Brit. She is smart and witty. Sure she can irritate but not nearly as much a the others, for me. I would love to see her win. She cannot unless she wins a bunch of POVs.

I think a Joe/Jen final is a possibility but I am not ruling out Danielle or Shane in one of those positions.

I don't understand why Britney is so gung-ho about getting Dan out this week. Stay behind bigger targets than yourself. Idiot. She will be the last coach standing if Dan goes home, therefore the biggest target.
    This makes sense JunkieGirl but she needed to show her allegance to the power right now (Frank). He wins comps with ease and to keep herself safe she wants to be low on his hit list. I think this was a smart move for her.

To illustrate how out of the loop Dan was, he told Ian, yesterday, that when he goes on Thursday take care of Danielle and don't allow her to cry when I leave. Tell her to get back in the game. Well, he knows now!

I hope Frank is taken out next week, as most of us do, for 2 reasons. I am sick of the DR protecting him and interested to see who they support next. AND I just don't like him.

I would like to see Ian leave after Frank. Certainly put them both up together and get one of them next week. Joe is good to keep. He goes with the power and an easy vote when you are HOH.

So Dan goes on Thursday. I like him and he remains one of my all time favorite HGs of all time. That said, I am not sad; this is a game and I am still interested despite the blatant manipulation in the DR.

Hopefully the DR leaks and the constant slips of HGs talking about production will generate enough feedback for them to take another look at their control. Seems things are getting worse as time moves forward. Season one was a disaster because they did nothing but there is a happy medium here.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 08-26-2012 at 08:49 AM.
    Monte71 likes this.

Premium Member

I was just watching BBAD from last night. Brit, Dani, Shane and Ian in the bathroom basically saying Joe is annoying and not to even talk to him. I wish QP would stick together, Ian use the veto take down Danielle somehow talk Frank into putting up Joe and vote him out....unfortunately I know this will not happen. Frank would just replace Dani with Brit or Shane.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Roz_City View Post
    I was just watching BBAD from last night. Brit, Dani, Shane and Ian in the bathroom basically saying Joe is annoying and not to even talk to him. I wish QP would stick together, Ian use the veto take down Danielle somehow talk Frank into putting up Joe and vote him out....unfortunately I know this will not happen. Frank would just replace Dani with Brit or Shane.
    Joe is not a threat; he floats. He is good to keep. Sure, he is annoying but not powerful.

Brit is making a huge mistake letting Dan go... She needs him in there as another target to hide behind...
    The coaches not sticking together from the start is what got them into this mess... Janelle should have never left that was their biggest mistake... Frank should have gone and Boog would have come around... Who else did he have to play the game with.. Jenn and Ian who were throwing comps left and right... Janelle told them that, and they didn't listen to her... She knows Boogies game better than any of them...

With Janelle in there they would have had a big comp player plus another big target to hide behind.. And she had Brits and Dans back.. Brit helplng knock out Janelle and Dan is going to come back to bite her... Her aliance with Shane and Dani isn't as strong as she thinks they will dump her too at some point...
    JunkieGirl likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Roz_City View Post
    I doubt at this point they would keep Dan even if a miracle happened and Joe ended up on the block next to him. They have all moved on. They're relieved that they don't have to worry about getting Dan out later.
    Shoepie likes this.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Joe is not a threat; he floats. He is good to keep. Sure, he is annoying but not powerful.
    I know just wishful thinking...he would also be good to go to the end with

+ Reply to Thread