+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    I wonder if it comes down to sticking with Brit or Frank now, who do you think Ian would pick?

He seems to have some strategy, but I agree, he felt way too bad when Boogie went home. Now he wants to make it up to Frank.
    Whoever holds him closer and right now I think it may be Brit becasue she is with Frank so he feels safe with both. I think his fondness is deeper with Brit. She is a soft place to fall but sharp with him when he steps out of line. A good mom, in a way. Frank's nasty streak turns him off.

BUT, as you say, he wants to vindicate himself with Boogie by aligning with Frank. So I have to say results are inconclusive!

FORT Fanatic

Re: 8/25 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Only checked in a couple of times today and each time there was a feed featuring Dan in bed. Not a good day in the BB house.

Ok...if Frank does "have it in" for Dan...why shouldn't he? He should "have it in" for anyone that isn't going to help get him to the end.

That is why Dan has been against Frank the entire game. BB is all about...if your not with me, you're against me. Dan picked his side when he lied to Frank. Frank's had a ton of on the block time and Dan was pretty content with that...even when they were supposedly in an alliance.

The reason Dan took the heat last week for Ian is that it suited his game at that time. Dan didn't want Boogie and Frank to know about Ian being a double agent...Dan didn't want the Friendship 2.0 revealed until Boogie was gone. If Dan outed Ian last week, it would have given Boogie time to change strategies. Dan had a good plan but if you continually throw comps, you also throw the decision making abilities.

Dan's plan has put him in danger but...AG will probably find a way to save him. Production has already lost Janelle and Boogie..the vets were brought in for ratings, they don't want them all gone too early. AG will "fix it" somehow.

I like Dan and hate that he may leave this week but that being said if he throws the POV and leaves, it's his own fault. He needs to try to win. You can't count on other players in this game.
    bearwme1 and CupidGuest like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 8/25 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

IF this masterplan went off, and, either Jenn or Joe went home everyone left would be allied against Frank (at least I think Jenn would be, she was all bonding with Dani and Brit when she was the pawn, eventually). Given that even though Frank won't be HoH next time the odds are high he might win veto, the QP and friends are probably one competition away from cracking anyway. So even if Ian does betray Dan he's just looking a bit ahead. He's GOT to take out Shane, Frank and Dan to have a chance to win. On the other hand, I'm sure Dan's argument above, about making a classic move if Brit/Shane win POV, has definite appeal to a fan like Ian. Well, we'll see soon. Not even sure what I'm hoping for now, as I'm not as on board the Dan train as some---nothing personal but he won once already, let a newbie get it.

So are we on fish yet? I can't tell from the postings....

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Ian just told Frank that the "powers that be" don't want him to use the veto to take Dan or Danielle down from noms, so
    Frank should keep that in mind. Fish.

I am officially (almost0 over Ian now. Speaking of power, I couldn't believe the way he was pointing at Frank to say I want
    you in this game, at least for a while. He seems to be picking up Frank's attitude.
    I can't believe the way Ian has been acting... He is not a very likeable person the last few weeks...
    Either his ego has gotten the best of him.... Or this is his true personality and the naive college kid who was quirky was an act...

Whichever one it is I don't care for it and the last thing he needed this week was to get more power to hold over everyone...

Thanks Irish for the new avatar...
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-25-2012 at 07:10 PM.

I do understand that it would be wise to get rid of Dan while they have the chance ....which is why he should play to win. If he doesn't and then goes to JH...it is just a wise move by a house guest. As much as I understand all I just wrote....I just don't want Dan gone...if he goes I will be not very interested in the rest of the season.
    bearwme1, Shoepie, GabbyG and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    I do understand that it would be wise to get rid of Dan while they have the chance ....which is why he should play to win. If he doesn't and then goes to JH...it is just a wise move by a house guest. As much as I understand all I just wrote....I just don't want Dan gone...if he goes I will be not very interested in the rest of the season.
    I totally agree. We are on the same page.

I don't know how to find a good avatar, can you please pm me? The photo of myself just appeared; it is my FB photo. ????
    Debbie8863 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    I think Ian is smarter than we are giving him credit for. I think there is a lot more strategy going on in his game than it appears.
    The thing that makes Ian fascinating is that you really never know what he's thinking until you see his DRs on TV. Very few players can pull that off.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I totally agree. We are on the same page.

I don't know how to find a good avatar, can you please pm me? The photo of myself just appeared; it is my FB photo. ????

I would not be the one to ask Shoepie...but hopefully someone will pm you and help you that would be able to help you

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I don't understand why Britney is so gung-ho about getting Dan out this week. Stay behind bigger targets than yourself. Idiot. She will be the last coach standing if Dan goes home, therefore the biggest target. Finally the newbies will be victorious over the vets of the game!! I haven't liked her or her game play and hope she doesn't even finish in the Top 4, finishing lower like every single coach this year.

Why Janelle went after Frank as much as she did was her biggest downfall. If you as good as you think you are, keep most of the strong players in the game and lose those just there for the scenery. Then duke it out gladiator style. At least the later part of the season would be fun to watch.

At this point it looks like Jenn and Joe could be F2. That would be just as bad as the almost-F2 last season of Porsche and Adam.

No disrespect to those who have family members with Autism or Aspbergers, but sometimes I think Ian is using this as a strategy or exaggerating his symptoms. If he is, shame on him because for those who have to live with it, I don't think they will find it all that amusing. I hope he is not, or there may be another Shelly Moore fiasco happening again.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread