+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Ian just told Frank that the "powers that be" don't want him to use the veto to take Dan or Danielle down from noms, so
    Frank should keep that in mind. Fish.

I am officially (almost0 over Ian now. Speaking of power, I couldn't believe the way he was pointing at Frank to say I want
    you in this game, at least for a while. He seems to be picking up Frank's attitude.

FORT Fogey

d
    Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Ian just told Frank that the "powers that be" don't want him to use the veto to take Dan or Danielle down from noms, so
    Frank should keep that in mind. Fish.

I am officially (almost0 over Ian now. Speaking of power, I couldn't believe the way he was pointing at Frank to say I want
    you in this game, at least for a while. He seems to be picking up Frank's attitude.
    It must make Frank very happy! Both the DR and he want Dan out. I have been over Ian for a few days now. He is not a good alliance member for anyone, not stable enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    d

It must make Frank very happy! Both the DR and he want Dan out. I have been over Ian for a few days now. He is not a good alliance member for anyone, not stable enough.
    Well, said!

Yeah, Shopie, although I want to reserve complete judgment on him until we see who is left in the game.
    Right now, I totally agree, he is too switchable to be trustworthy with anyone.

(Thanks, Mari, for the av. Dan, down, but not out, not yet!)
    bearwme1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Well, said!

Yeah, Shopie, although I want to reserve complete judgment on him until we see who is left in the game.
    Right now, I totally agree, he is too switchable to be trustworthy with anyone.

(Thanks, Mari, for the av. Dan, down, but not out, not yet!)
    It is all about his condition and little to do with strategy. He will stay where he feels like a good person and doing the right thing. The QP lost track of this; they didn't keep him close.

FORT Fogey

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought Shane was told they didnt want him to put up B/F. He did anyway. The DR instructions are not written in stone. However when you have been in that house the DR becomes your sanity and saftey zone. Stockholm syndrome. They want to please them I guess. Or are aftaid if they dont the DR will influence another HG to turn on them. What a twisted show this is.

FORT Fanatic

It is all about his condition and little to do with strategy. He will stay where he feels like a good person and doing the right thing. The QP lost track of this; they didn't keep him close.
    I think Ian is smarter than we are giving him credit for. I think there is a lot more strategy going on in his game than it appears.
    Monte71 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Do we know if Ian really has a condition? or is that just speculation on viewers part? Sorry if this has been explained before (I must have missed it!)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70 View Post
    Do we know if Ian really has a condition? or is that just speculation on viewers part? Sorry if this has been explained before (I must have missed it!)
    There is something there. His parents had him tested for Aspergers because he was displaying some symptoms. The test was inclusive. The testing for Aspergers, which is under the umbrella of autism, is subjective. Inclusive is not a "no." Google it and you will see Ian in there, a very mild case.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    I think Ian is smarter than we are giving him credit for. I think there is a lot more strategy going on in his game than it appears.
    It is very possible. The hint I have that he wasn't as savvy as I thought, was his meltdown about ousting Boogie. He should have been proud but he felt like a bad person. He cried over his mothers letter. I really do think his emotions are too involved to make him an ace player. He is very smart, got that. And I like him.

ETA: trying to throw HOH and when that didnt work he barely got through the process and THEN threw POV. These are not the actions of a guy with a master plan! I get trying to throw the HOH to Danielle but not the POV.

I wonder if it comes down to sticking with Brit or Frank now, who do you think Ian would pick?

He seems to have some strategy, but I agree, he felt way too bad when Boogie went home. Now he wants to make it up to Frank.

+ Reply to Thread