+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Fanatic

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Downsey, I for one always enjoy reading your posts even though I'm not a Frank fan. It's interesting to read other viewpoints. That's what BB is all about. There are lots of ways to play and win the game and we all have our favorites every season.

Frank is in a tough spot and I agree that he can't really trust anyone. I can't blame the rest of the house for wanting him out. He's a proven threat. They would be crazy not to keep trying to get him out. So yes, Shane is a good one to target as he is a proven comp winner as well. And I don't blame him for wanting Dan out. Don't like it but that is what I would do if I were Frank.
    I agree, the house should want him gone. It's one thing they can all agree on but we've seen that they are a very twitchy group and anything can happen one day to the next. Even in power the QP have been in tears, very strange. Frank's only hope is to turn the B/S and D/D camps against each other...the others will look for solid alliance. Could be an interesting week.

Up until this week, I was all for Dan winning (and still kinda in his corner) but he abadoned Ian pretty quick after Ian had set up Boogie's exit. Brit entertains me to know end...her Joe impressions make me laugh out loud. Frank needs either Dan or Brit but I don't think it will happen.
    Shoepie, Mari79 and dogslife like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Downsey View Post
    Someone had posted last night that they didn't really contribute to the posts last season because they didn't like J&J or R&B and didn't want to rain on people's parade. I can relate because I'm not feeling the love for the Friendship 2.0 and I don't really want to be public enemy #1.

Having said that...

If you were Frank what would you do? Me...I think he has to put Dan and Shane up. He has to get one of the beasts (mental/physical) out but more importantly he has to weaken the QP. What would Danielle be without Dan. Brit without Shane. Vulnerable.

Frank's in tough to last more than another week after this. People are so used to lying to him that they won't stop now. Frank's a nice guy and way too trusting.
    I agree that Dan and Shane is his best move. If one wins POV, fine. One pair is broken up.

I like discussions from different points of view. Too bad posters feel they cannot express their opinion; it happens on many shows. Onward.

I am looking forward to a house shake up, no doubt about it.

There is always a possibility of two floaters ending up F2 in this situation.

Ian is a wild card here and I am interested to see where he stands in all of this. He blows with the wind because of his morals and lack of confidence. Whatever he does, he will be a mess. Probably better to get him out sooner than later, for everyone else but Frank. I think Frank will be able to hold onto him, especially when Dan goes. You dont want to sit next to him, in the end, though.
    dogslife likes this.

FORT Regular

My thought is that if Frank wants Dan out, he almost has to not initially nominate him and hope he doesn't play in POV (since there's still too many in the house for all to play), and then convince whoever wins to use the POV in order to put Dan up with no chance to winsome tho g to save himself....

Quote Originally Posted by Downsey View Post
    Brit entertains me to know end...her Joe impressions make me laugh out loud. Frank needs either Dan or Brit but I don't think it will happen.
    She is quite funny! I cracked up laughing at her goodbye message to Boogie....

FORT Fogey

I adore Brit. I would like to see her win this.

Well after Thursday + Friday, the house is pretty shaken up for sure. It is pretty confusing and BB contributed to a lot of the confusion with the special power that Ian got.

The curious thing to me is how BB will explain all of this to the audience when editing the shows. It will probably go something like this:
    ----------------------------------------
    -Boogie gets evicted
    -Then Ian wins the next HOH and takes out his girlfriend Ashley (who happened to be two-timing with Frank). Ashley seemed too "out of it" to care.
    -Frank wins the next HOH, and all heck breaks loose in the house.
    -Frank throws a hissy fit and everyone gets scared of him.
    -Some HGs start to join Frank and pledge their cooperation to avoid his wrath. They may or may not be sincere with Frank though.
    -Frank opens Pandoras Box, and the HGs then have a contest to search the house for some quarters or something.
    -Ian wins this contest and wins some sort of power that may affect the nominations.
    -Nobody seems to know exactly what this power is, but the HGs begin to plan their strategies all around Ian and his special power.

"Like sands in an hour glass, so are the days in the BB house"
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-25-2012 at 05:53 AM.
    Dukie and dogslife like this.

The only thing I would add to that is that Frank was nominated during DE and won POV again. His fans can eat raw meat and beat their chests and yell, "RAWR!" and those of us wearing tinfoil hats can raise our eyebrows and say, "Really?" I don't remember there ever being a season so lopsided with competition wins.
    mountaingirl70 and dogslife like this.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

I am interested in Brit's game right now. I know she has no plans on going to the end with Frank. She is smart to align with Frank this week to assure Dan goes and she is safe. I think she will throw HOH on Thursday. I hope not but I sense she wants to stay out of the fray. We have heard no talk between she and Shane about getting Frank out at some point and this is not good. But she seems to trust Ian and he appears to be onboard with her. She may be relying on Danielle to win HOH and nominate Frank. Risky but really good if this happens. I would like to see Frank and Jenn on the block, Shane or Danielle win POV and not use it. Frank goes.
    dogslife likes this.

Dan needs to make sure he plays for himself today and not trust throwing anything to Britney and Shane... I don't trust them right now.. They are both in too deep with Frank.. And Britney has gotten real close with Ian and I think he will do anything she wants... Even though he actually owes Dan if Britney wants Dan out Ian will not use the veto on him...

I am hoping Dan is paying attention to what is happening around him and noticing the relationships between these people.. Which I am sure he is.. And knows he is truly the only one he can count on to save his game..

I think given the chance Britney will dump Dan this week.... She has set herself up to be good with just about anyone in there...

FORT Fogey

Dan observes; I think he will play for himself. Any discussion to the contrary was, probably, all about Dan reading what was really going on.

Ian needs someone and I am glad he has latched onto Brittany because he has the DR in his ear. He cannot think on his own very well. He is a pleaser and needs a person in his corner to help him seperate feelings from game play.

They think Dan is a dangerous player. He was in his season but has made some serious mistakes this year. Still, he is a threat and will be a target from now on.

I do think Britt wants him out and that is logical for her game. I like Dan; he is one of my favorite HGs of all time. That said, this is a game and he will go sooner of later. The QP no longer exists so Brit and Ian are not thinking about protecting Dan or anyone but themselves. They have formed a seperate alliance. Brit has one with Danielle, too. And she has one with Frank, for now.

I think Joe is going to become very important next week! Everyone will need him.
    dogslife likes this.

+ Reply to Thread