+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Brit did threaten him last night, though. She told him if he loses the first comp, she will know he threw it. He promised he wouldn't throw it. We'll see tonight which comp is in play and if it is in his wheel house. Also, someone else may jump to the front, so he may not have to "throw" it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Agreed. Ian will throw it. It does seem like the vote will out him first though. I could see him voting to keep Boogie to cover himself. If he tries to pin it on Joe there could be mass chaos before the HOH. My fear is that Joe will flip for some reason at the last minute and Ian will try to cover himself by voting to keep Boogie. It makes me sick to think about. I wish Dan would sit Ian down and explain it to him. Ian can't hide anymore. Ian will be outed as the mole one way or the other tonight. Tell him to suck it up because "it" WILL hit the fan but the QP will protect him.
    wow....that would be scary if Ian decides to vote to keep Boogie to hide that he is a Mole (and) Joe decides to do the honerable thing to help Ian out and thinks it wont matter (or) Dan does this. Very scary thought.

I do think the house is so set on this though, I am pretty sure we dont have to worry.

Now I wonder who Frank will put up if he wins HOH. I thought Shane and Dan, but maybe now Ian and Dan? I think the QP would vote out Ian over Dan, but I wonder if Frank would think he could reel Ian back in and leave him alone.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Now I wonder who Frank will put up if he wins HOH. I thought Shane and Dan, but maybe now Ian and Dan? I think the QP would vote out Ian over Dan, but I wonder if Frank would think he could reel Ian back in and leave him alone.
    I think Frank really wants to pull Shane and Britney over to his side. And I think if Dan is on the block, then he gets voted out regardless of who is next to him. They'll know they have to take the chance when they can get it.

It'll be interesting though, cause Shane and Danielle have a F2 deal, so I'm not sure Shane would want to work with Frank, because Danielle definitely would not as long as Dan is in the game.

He may put up Shane and Dan just to try to splinter the 4 of Shane, Brit, Danielle, and Dan. Especially since he knows Danielle spent the night with Shane in HOH last night.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

we can just hope frawnkie doesn't win HOH. Isn't it about time for Dan to win it?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    we can just hope frawnkie doesn't win HOH. Isn't it about time for Dan to win it?
    He seems due.

And the only reason I wondered if they would vote Ian out over Dan is because they may still be kinda iffy on Ian (although I imagine tonight helped that along in a major way) and might want to make sure Frank leaves before Dan does, because Dan staying would mean he's still Frank's #1 target.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I see that a lot of posters are mad at Ian for blaming Dan for the nomination to Frank.

Ian wants Joe OUT! He probably was all right with putting up Frank, but would have preferred Joe or Jenn as the pawn. Then if Frank comes down, Joe or Jenn are still there. If Jenn, then he puts up Joe and with a split vote he can vote him out. If Joe, he could put up Jenn with the same result. IF Dan et.al. insisted on Ashley, then they screwed the pooch for him. I would be mad as well.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

So Frank will put up who he does, request who he wants gone then take a look at the votes and sniff out the traitor. The house still has control if they stay together on this next vote and go against Frank's plan. This won't happen but it would send a strong message to Frank and be very interesting! They would all have to agree and be solid in this. Anyone who thinks they can play with Frank is crazy. He doesn't care who sits next to him in the end, as long as it isn't Dan or Ian. If he had a choice I am sure it would be Jenn.

Here's a strategy, put two people up besides Frank, hope and pray it isn't rigged for him to play for POV, then hope and pray it isn't rigged for him to cheat at POV.. and then show him the back friggin door.. .. man it's getting old
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

Morning Shoepie!

Frank isn't going anywhere. I am kind of excited to see him play his own game. I like Dan, I loved him in his season, but I am so sick of old house guests coming back. I want to see Dan (sorry all those Dan followers) and Brit gone. Let the newbies play the game.
    GabbyG likes this.
    reality: reality/rēˈalətē/
    Noun:
    1. The world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them: "he refuses to face reality".
    2. A thing that is actually experienced or seen, esp. when this is grim or problematic: "the harsh realities of life".
    3. Opposite of reality tv.

+ Reply to Thread