+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/23 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I think he's going to find out tonight from the 5-2 vote -- there's no way he's going to buy their story that Ashley turned on him.
    Are we sure its going to be a 5-2 vote? I really think there is a chance it will 6-1.
    Sticker likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Who knows with Ashley, her head's full of sawdust. But even if she flips, they'll know Ian did too, since they already know they lost Joe's vote (which shows that Joe telling them in advance was a dumb move, the QP could have used him as the mystery flip scapegoat and not told him).
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

too bad we don't get to vote, it would be more like 2000 to 2.
    JustJuls likes this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Oh I completely agree. There will not be any masking the vote for Ian....which, I think is what they (rest of the QP) want. To be honest. They want him to come out of the shadows....since there will not be a need for him as a mole anymore.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Let's hope Ian doesn't take a chance and throw his vote for Boogie. If he's sure that Joe will vote Boogie out he could decide to stay under cover and blame it on Joe. I think the QP would figure it out. I'll be nervous until all the votes are cast tonight.
    Last edited by dogslife; 08-23-2012 at 04:04 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Let's hope Ian doesn't take a chance and throw his vote for Boogie. If he's sure that Joe will vote Boogie out he could decide to stay under cover and blame it on Joe. I think the QP would figure it out. I'll be nervous until all the votes are cast tonight.
    No need to be nervous. Boogie is gone. Frank and Ashley are the only votes Jen will get and if Ian is with them, still enough to evict him.
    dogslife likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Oh I completely agree. There will not be any masking the vote for Ian....which, I think is what they (rest of the QP) want. To be honest. They want him to come out of the shadows....since there will not be a need for him as a mole anymore.
    There hasn't been a need for a mole since Ian's first discovery that they were ready to break the silent 6. That is all they needed to hear. It was a bad move to allow him to continue. Dan's strategy is not working well this season. He failed to protect himself and that has always been his first order of business.

I agree -- and it's a worse move to keep letting Ian think that he'll somehow still be able to play both sides after the vote tonight. Letting him cling to that pipe dream of masking his vote is only going to make it harder for him when Frank & Ashley. confront him. He'll still have the QP's protection, but just look at how he's freaking out already, and it really hasn't even hit the fan yet.
    JustJuls likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I agree -- and it's a worse move to keep letting Ian think that he'll somehow still be able to play both sides after the vote tonight. Letting him cling to that pipe dream of masking his vote is only going to make it harder for him when Frank & Ashley. confront him. He'll still have the QP's protection, but just look at how he's freaking out already, and it really hasn't even hit the fan yet.
    I think he's hoping "it" won't have to hit the fan. He wants someone else to win HOH and Frank will follow Boogie out the door tonight. I bet you ....Ian will not win the HOH.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I think he's hoping "it" won't have to hit the fan. He wants someone else to win HOH and Frank will follow Boogie out the door tonight. I bet you ....Ian will not win the HOH.
    Agreed. Ian will throw it. It does seem like the vote will out him first though. I could see him voting to keep Boogie to cover himself. If he tries to pin it on Joe there could be mass chaos before the HOH. My fear is that Joe will flip for some reason at the last minute and Ian will try to cover himself by voting to keep Boogie. It makes me sick to think about. I wish Dan would sit Ian down and explain it to him. Ian can't hide anymore. Ian will be outed as the mole one way or the other tonight. Tell him to suck it up because "it" WILL hit the fan but the QP will protect him.

+ Reply to Thread