+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/23 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Ian is suffering from Stockholm syndrome to some extent.
    andee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    And maybe then he will think he and Dan can be friends outside of the house. But with the vile remark he made several times, thinking he was so clever, about flying to Michigan and raping Dan's wife, I think Dan will not ever forgive nor forget. .

OMG, I did not know that!!!! How vile and disgusting of him!! Even for Booger, that is a vile thing to say!

FORT Fogey

Ian needs to be told that he will make BB history, which he will, if he comes clean with his mole status by going for HOH and nominating Frank. He will be appreciated for a well played game move.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    OMG, I did not know that!!!! How vile and disgusting of him!! Even for Booger, that is a vile thing to say!
    To be fair, I thought he did not say the "r" word but the "f" word/ Still crash and tacky and awful, but not on the level with what ED said.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    To be fair, I thought he did not say the "r" word but the "f" word/ Still crash and tacky and awful, but not on the level with what ED said.
    Thank you for the clarification...I was going to write it but I didn't think it would be received well from me.

What Boogie said about Dan's wife is still vile and disgusting no matter what the exact phrasing of it.
    Snapit likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I didn't have the feeds during ED's season and I may be sorry I asked but what did ED say?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    What Boogie said about Dan's wife is still vile and disgusting no matter what the exact phrasing of it.
    no question...that's why I never went out of my way to correct anyone. Even if it was just between Frank and Boogie and in the heat of the moment...Dan's wife should never have to hear something like that.
    Snapit and Mari79 like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    If those were the noms and Ian was HOH... Shane would need 3 votes to tie... He would have them... Dan/Brit/Dani... Then if Ian was with them he would send Joe home...

I still think this is risky because you have to hope Frank doesn't get in Ian's ear at the last minute and send Shane home.... I am not happy with this idea at all... Ian needs to put up Frank... And they need to tell him that instead of letting him off the hook with these noms..
    It is risky but if Ian sends Shane home in that scenario he will have Brit/Dan/Dani after him. When they out him to Frank he risks having Frank after him too. If he shows he is with the QP the only one after him is Frank. Ian will most likely throw HOH and depending on how it goes down the QP could really lose all faith in him. Ian is in a good spot for now but his position is very precarious.
    Last edited by dogslife; 08-23-2012 at 01:21 PM.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Will Frank find out before he is eliminated is the question. And even then, somehow I think that B/F will twist the truth and keep Dan at the bottom of it claiming Ian did not do this on his own.
    I think he's going to find out tonight from the 5-2 vote -- there's no way he's going to buy their story that Ashley turned on him.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread