+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/23 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    I think Dan is still okay with Ian...because he talked to him later about how Dan is probably a good one to take to the end because no one wants to give Dan another win. Someone had written about how just because Dan acts frustrated along with the rest of the group does not mean that is truly how he feels.
    Thanks! I don't have feeds. This makes sense. Dan is always playing for himself and is light on his feet and able to change on a dime.

FORT Fogey

Frank thinks Dan makes fun of Ian and wants to call him on it. Boy...Dan can't catch a break. I think Dan has been much more supportive of Ian from day one than Frank has been. Wait until they find out who the mole is...I hope they feel bad about all the things they have said and done.
    Will Frank find out before he is eliminated is the question. And even then, somehow I think that B/F will twist the truth and keep Dan at the bottom of it claiming Ian did not do this on his own.

Frank has such a hate on for Dan (jealousy?) that he will never see anything other than what he can blame on Dan.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Will Frank find out before he is eliminated is the question. And even then, somehow I think that B/F will twist the truth and keep Dan at the bottom of it claiming Ian did not do this on his own.
    I don't know if Frank will find out. I am sure Boogie will ,if not by Julie then in one of his interviews. Frank even said if he is in the jury house with Dan he won't talk to him...he hates him so much.

FORT Fanatic

I think Dan is still okay with Ian...because he talked to him later about how Dan is probably a good one to take to the end because no one wants to give Dan another win. Someone had written about how just because Dan acts frustrated along with the rest of the group does not mean that is truly how he feels.
    Boogie and Frank told Ian the same thing last night.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Then Ian can't win this HOH, bottom line. There is no guarantee that one of you will win the Veto so that you can execute a backdoor. I think Dan is at the end of his rope with that kid. As soon as Frank walks out the door, he needs to go next.
    Well said MikeGH. Well said.

Frank thinks Dan makes fun of Ian and wants to call him on it. Boy...Dan can't catch a break. I think Dan has been much more supportive of Ian from day one than Frank has been. Wait until they find out who the mole is...I hope they feel bad about all the things they have said and done.
    I think that Mike will be PO'ed to see he got got by the little kid he dismissed as not a threat. And maybe then he will think he and Dan can be friends outside of the house. But with the vile remark he made several times, thinking he was so clever, about flying to Michigan and raping Dan's wife, I think Dan will not ever forgive nor forget. Many of the other HGs and former HGs (especially Janielle) may just shun him too. And if Dr. Will remains Mike's friend I will think much less of him as well. Mike calling Dan the "N" word is probably something Dan can rise above, but not a threat to his precious Chelsea.
    Last edited by Punkin; 08-23-2012 at 11:58 AM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Thanks! I don't have feeds. This makes sense. Dan is always playing for himself and is light on his feet and able to change on a dime.
    This is true. But I think he is irritated that he is getting so much heat for something that he didn't do. What I like about Dan is that he will tell you if he said something. And the fact that he didn't say put B&F up and he is carrying that for Ian, and for Ian to be so washy wishy over the last few days I think is bugging Dan more than he would like to admit.
    andee likes this.

FORT Regular

I love this idea. Then the noms stay the same and one of the two biggest idiots in BB history goes home!!! Both Shane and Joe sickens me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jeff 4ever View Post
    I love this idea. Then the noms stay the same and one of the two biggest idiots in BB history goes home!!! Both Shane and Joe sickens me.
    I agree with you today! Shane lost me, if he ever had me, with his excuse for noms. And Joe is not bright either and that is dangerous in an alliance. I would be fine with them leaving too, if not for they are important to keep my favorites in the game. Their votes are needed.

+ Reply to Thread