+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/23 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Ian will throw all comps. I think that is a given. He cannot put Frank up or be responsible for a POV that will effect him. I hope QP realizes this. That is the big question for me. They have not been paying attention to him and his state of mind.

I hope the others in the QP sit down with Ian early today, and "sit on" him to do the right thing.
    As Boogie would say, look what have they done for this kid already!

FORT Fogey

I sure hope they do. Keeping him away from Frank is crucial. I think it may be too late. They dropped the ball by not coaching him to remain distant in his mole duties. They just observed him and became increasingly worried. Dan's style of game play is letting him down on this one.

Yes, I am quite surprised that Dan has not picked up on the condition, although slight. And Ian has done the work he was requested to - he was the mole and they enjoyed the information he brought them.
    But I would hope they understand that sending in a young man like that to be so close could lead to him not wanting to betray anyone. I just don't know.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    Yes, I am quite surprised that Dan has not picked up on the condition, although slight. And Ian has done the work he was requested to - he was the mole and they enjoyed the information he brought them.
    But I would hope they understand that sending in a young man like that to be so close could lead to him not wanting to betray anyone. I just don't know.
    He transfered the key piece that they were ready to break the alliance. His job was really done at that point. All they had to do from there was to observe who they are hanging out with to see if they had the numbers. Shane played a huge part in this mess with his lame excuse for nominating them.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    I hope the others in the QP sit down with Ian early today, and "sit on" him to do the right thing.
    As Boogie would say, look what have they done for this kid already!
    Late last night the QP talked to Ian and agreed to let Ian put up Shane and Joe with Frank as the replacement. They weren't thrilled with the idea but didn't force the Frank & Ashley idea. Makes me very nervous for tonight.

Then Ian can't win this HOH, bottom line. There is no guarantee that one of you will win the Veto so that you can execute a backdoor. I think Dan is at the end of his rope with that kid. As soon as Frank walks out the door, he needs to go next.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Late last night the QP talked to Ian and agreed to let Ian put up Shane and Joe with Frank as the replacement. They weren't thrilled with the idea but didn't force the Frank & Ashley idea. Makes me very nervous for tonight.

Thanks. I didn't see this on BBAD and didnt read this in the feeds. Good plan but risky.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Then Ian can't win this HOH, bottom line. There is no guarantee that one of you will win the Veto so that you can execute a backdoor. I think Dan is at the end of his rope with that kid. As soon as Frank walks out the door, he needs to go next.

I think Dan is still okay with Ian...because he talked to him later about how Dan is probably a good one to take to the end because no one wants to give Dan another win. Someone had written about how just because Dan acts frustrated along with the rest of the group does not mean that is truly how he feels.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    I think Dan is still okay with Ian...because he talked to him later about how Dan is probably a good one to take to the end because no one wants to give Dan another win. Someone had written about how just because Dan acts frustrated along with the rest of the group does not mean that is truly how he feels.
    I do think Ian realizes that it would not be a smart choice to go against the QP at this point. If one of them ends up going out because of something he does he will have the remaining three coming after him. They will also out him to Frank.

+ Reply to Thread